HEP-C virus eradicator

Posted by Reviewer2000145 on Aug 14, 2009

This amazing non-toxic and inexpensive supplement actually worked and seems to have healed and removed all traces of the Hep-C virus when my husband was last tested. Just amazing....

Drug reaction

Posted by Reviewer1062047 on Dec 08, 2010

My oncologist put me on a small dose of antidepressant for treatment of hot flashes (off label) caused by the aromatase inhibitor used to lower estrogen. (My tumors were estrogen sensitive). My liver enzymes went out of control, so I stopped the antidepressant & put myself on the Liver Detoxifier. One month later all the liver enzymes were normal.

Cleared up acne

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Mar 01, 2010

Really works well at clearing up my complexion and helping me to digest better.

Liver Detox Needed!

Posted by SportsRub on Apr 07, 2012

Increased energy levels. Detoxification and cleansing of the blood stream. Reduction of skin blemishes. Reduction of inflammation and degenerative diseases. Better immune function. Efficient fat metabolism. Weight control. Especially if you take medications, or live in a toxic environment, support for the detoxification pathways of the liver are very important.

I use this everyday

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Jan 05, 2009

I have been dieting and detoxing for the last year quite heavily and this has really helped the process go smoothly and without 'issues'! My chiropractor/nutritionist looked the product over and gave it a thumbs up.

These help with alertness and deep strength.

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Nov 25, 2008

This is very important for anyone trying to restore kidney function by reducing caffeine. Essential for anyone taking synthetic medications because it improves their performance, reduces required dosages & repairs damage that alwyas accompanies liver metabolism of synthetic compounds.

Proof is in the numbers

Posted by Reviewer1221402 on Feb 28, 2012

Three weeks ago my doctor said according to my blood tests there might be "issues with my liver". Took Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier, stopped drinking even a little glass of wine at night (8 oz) and three weeks later went in for another blood test for my liver enzymes. Got the call from my doctor that my "numbers now looked good - what was I doing different other than discontinuing (by his orders) the Lovastatin. "Numbers are now good". Am sticking with this,not drinking any alcohol (don't miss it) and not going back to Lovastatin. Taking Fish Oil Gel Caps. My cholesterol is also looking good.

The most complete liver detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Mar 01, 2012

Love it. I've tried everything and this is the best. I have a lot of small chronic problems as gallbladder eliminated, lack of enzymes, Gilbert syndrome, high triglycerides. I should take Liver Detoxifier continuously.

gentle yet effective

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 06, 2010

Very gentle and subtle, but I can tell it's definitely working. I can tell that my body is thanking me already. My skin is clearer than it has been in a long time, and I feel more balanced overall. I am also supplementing this with milk thistle extract, neem, and artichoke extract. I am planning on taking this for approx. 3 months, taking a brief break, then doing a heavy metal detox.

good liver protection

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Apr 01, 2010

this is a great product - i've been using it for quite a while. has lots of good ingredients to protect and regenerate the liver.