Amazing results!

Posted by Reviewer2220737 on Aug 05, 2010

Wow, I have to say I am a nutritionist who eats clean and lives a healthy very active life. My liver really had no need for detoxifying since I rarely drink too, but since I love to try to products I gave this a shot. So many benefits I've found immediately! No more stomach aches from IBS I suffered from (mostly stress related!) Killed my daily appetite for sweets (crave the sugar!!)and somewhat of an appetite suppressant too which is bad for me since I exercise a lot and need the energy And gave me energy that I wasn't expected! I recommend this to literally everyone!!

It works!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2011

A few months ago I had some concerning liver profile lab results and the doctor wanted to retest me in a few weeks. The next test was no better and then my doctor wanted to to do a whole lot more testing. I began taking these as directed on the bottle and when I was retested the third time everything came back normal. Highly recommended!

Must be working

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Feb 07, 2015

My blood test shows a substantial drop in cholesterol level. I have been taking CoQ10enzyme 400mg, which also reduces cholesterol but not to this level.My doc is considering dropping all cholesterol medications in my prescription if next blood test shows same result. I am finishing the second bottle and ordering the 3rd. However, it seems to affect my stomach a bit negatively. So I take them only after a meal.

OMG ! Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Oct 12, 2009

Love it ! It has pretty much cleared up my varicose veins while detoxing my liver / body. My veins are not as ugly as they use to be, it seems that they are getting less and less visible as well, at least the big ones are now alot smaller and less veiner. I'm very happy with this product.

Liver Detoxifer

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jun 21, 2008

I had been looking for a long time for something for a Liver Detoxifier that would help my Fatty liver eliminate the toxics that were making me sick and I am so glad that I finally found this one because it really does a great job. I have so much more energy than ever!

FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer2720025 on Jun 21, 2010

I have ordered this product time and time again and it is a superb product. For those of who who live an occasionally wild lifestyle, this is a great vitamin to keep you looking bright-eyed and bushy tailed...

Awful stench

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013

Upon opening the bottle I nearly vomitted. Against my better judgement I took some anyway, thinking that medicine doesn't usually taste good. These made me feel terrible and the smell hadn't changed when they came out the other end. I don't know if my bottle had become rancid in transit or that's how they are meant to be but I threw this product in the garbage. I'm currently using another liver cleanser from iherb without sickly odours.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer2220592 on Mar 23, 2011

I bought a few bottles of these pills to give to my large dog who is having some liver issues. I decided to also try them. In very good health, but I've had urine that is a little cloudy for years, never thought much about it. After less than two weeks on these pill, it has completely cleared up. Leads me to think that I've made a very important health change and possibly prevented future problems. I'm so impressed with these pills. Have noticed other improvements as well. UPDATE 4 months later: Amazing. Will never be without this supplement!!!!!!

for damaged liver

Posted by burdypie on Nov 29, 2007

Recently discovered I had caught a liver fluke in Africa, and this product is repairing my liver noticeably.(After using mandatory Biltricide drug to clear flukes).Been ill for 11 years, with supposed chronic fatigue.This is fabulous mix, I've experienced no nausea as with other liver mixes, and rebuilding my health daily.The liver is the at the top of the organ hierarchy: if the liver's not right, diabetes,thyroid,gall bladder, adrenal problems (and more) develop.Very pleased with this, will need to take it long term.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3225103 on Feb 03, 2010

Toxins in the Liver are responsible for anger problems because liver controlls anger. After taking the detoxifier for a while you will have better moods, less anger issues besides healthier liver. Treat the liver - you will treat the anger issues. Sign of liver problems: deep vertical lines between the eyes.