Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator, 90 Capsules

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Apr 24, 2010

It helped me almost immediately - with bile secretion, quicker and better digestion. I'd recommend it or something similar to those suffering from digestion issues.

This product helped me a lot

Posted by 5435796010137550198 on May 05, 2013

I am a man over sixty years old. I acquired Hepatitis C virus as a young blood and blood plasma donor, when I was maybe 25 years old. It was kind of dormant for years only sometimes giving me feeling of fatigue. Last year things got worse. I had a feeling of hardening of my liver plus all those nasty things associated with acute liver disease. I was nauseatic and constantly exhausted. I started taking this detoxifier and regenerator in March of this year and today I can say my liver works very well again. I am combining this with LifeExtension Anti-Alcohol Antioxidants and I feel healthy again. If you have a liver problem I would recommend to try these two excellent products. I hope these herbal products here will help you as much as it helped me.

Easy to swallow, no more pain!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jun 08, 2012

I am so thank-ful I begun this Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator, After sufferinf severe pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome with the birth of my son, I've been experiencing, pan near my liver and gallbladder-which also has a 1.4cm sone in it...thank-you pregnancy, I have been on these for 3 weeks and have had no pain for 2 weeks. Thnak-you Now for a great, easy, no burping up flavours herbal remedy! Praise GOD!

I felt the difference right away!

Posted by Reviewer2408328 on Jun 18, 2010

I take this along with Magnesium Malate. Together, they work wonders. I used to have chronic fatigue. I feel so much better now. With the extra energy that I have, I am more productive, and I am able to exercise again. It helped lose some of the extra weight I have gained lately. I highly recommend it.

It works!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2011

A few months ago I had some concerning liver profile lab results and the doctor wanted to retest me in a few weeks. The next test was no better and then my doctor wanted to to do a whole lot more testing. I began taking these as directed on the bottle and when I was retested the third time everything came back normal. Highly recommended!