good

Posted by elrapha on Jan 20, 2013

good

I must be healther than I thought

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Mar 24, 2014

I was hoping to see improvements in my stamina and energy levels but didn't. I love NOW for putting out good quality products at good prices, though.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I took it for general health, I did not notice any visible changes but I think it is good.

Don't know a better product

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Dec 26, 2015

I feel there must be a more effective product, but this did its work (detoxing from Lyme disease) and it is value for money.

great formula

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Jan 22, 2016

This is a very good formulation, I bought this product for my brother who was suffering from a fatty liver after only one bottle his liver enzymes readings went back to normal and his liver is no longer fatty, amazing results in such short time, of course diet is also important in healing the liver. The only objection I have is the presence of magnesium stearate in the capsules I wish they'd remove it from this amazing product, that is the only reason I gave it only 4 stars.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Mar 16, 2016

Like all of Now Brand's products, quality is good for the price. Things are clearing out of the gut so it must be working. Be careful about taking NSAID's with this, can cause mild dizziness.

liver detox

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Aug 12, 2010

it works.

think it's working, not sure

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Apr 19, 2011

not sure, but will continue

If you have to take medication

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jul 05, 2008

My liver enyzmes were last at 34 when normal is 25, so that is what propelled me to get this in hopes my next blood test will be in the normal range in regards to my liver. Think this is a good to take when you also have to take medicines, even those from over the counter to counter act the negative affects on the liver, but I don't think this has or should be taken continuously, just once in a while.

after use

Posted by Reviewer2625941 on Nov 03, 2007

I am still trying on this special formula