Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator, 90 Capsules

Very Disappointed With The " New" Formula - If You're A Long Time User...You May Be Unpleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2878486 on Apr 21, 2014

We are so disappointed the formula has been changed. This Used To Be One Of The Best Products Around. Now, it no longer has bupleurum and other highly effective liver cleansing ingredients. And with the widespread popularity of this product over the years, it seems senseless the company would just randomly reformulate it, and make it so ineffective. Now, we're on the search for something that actually works. This product used to be so good, we wouldn't be without an extra bottle on hand.

Superb, feels good

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 22, 2012

My husband swears by this. He feels great taking it. I will start too. Says he feels much better on it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1087115 on Jun 02, 2013

Purchased this for my husband to help with his high cholesterol. He wants to avoid prescription drugs so he has been taking red yeast rice and garlic capsules for years along with being a marathon runner and exercising regularly. Still his numbers were high so I purchased this and also added Now's Flush-Free Niacin.....His physician called recently with his latest blood work results and his cholesterol levels are now normal. I just started taking it myself since mine is now high and we shall see how I do on it. Would highly recommend this product!

it works

Posted by 5610018190165393149 on Jan 12, 2013

I believe it helped my liver recover at a miraculous speed - doctors had predicted a much longer recovery.

Does what it says.

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Feb 25, 2011

I use this product after travel, and when I have not been eating well. I can feel the difference within a week. I usually use the product for 7-10 days when needed, then take a break until I feel like my liver needs help.