Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator, 90 Capsules

Good formulation

Posted by Reviewer1450698 From Oregon on Aug 25, 2008

This seems to help with bile production and regulate digestion. The ingredients are well chosen for liver support and healing.

Amazing results!

Posted by Reviewer2220737 From California on Aug 05, 2010

Wow, I have to say I am a nutritionist who eats clean and lives a healthy very active life. My liver really had no need for detoxifying since I rarely drink too, but since I love to try to products I gave this a shot. So many benefits I've found immediately! No more stomach aches from IBS I suffered from (mostly stress related!) Killed my daily appetite for sweets (crave the sugar!!)and somewhat of an appetite suppressant too which is bad for me since I exercise a lot and need the energy And gave me energy that I wasn't expected! I recommend this to literally everyone!!

Does what it says.

Posted by Reviewer1115002 From Nevada on Feb 25, 2011

I use this product after travel, and when I have not been eating well. I can feel the difference within a week. I usually use the product for 7-10 days when needed, then take a break until I feel like my liver needs help.

Superb, feels good

Posted by Reviewer1437520 From Poland on Aug 22, 2012

My husband swears by this. He feels great taking it. I will start too. Says he feels much better on it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1087115 From New Jersey on Jun 02, 2013

Purchased this for my husband to help with his high cholesterol. He wants to avoid prescription drugs so he has been taking red yeast rice and garlic capsules for years along with being a marathon runner and exercising regularly. Still his numbers were high so I purchased this and also added Now's Flush-Free Niacin.....His physician called recently with his latest blood work results and his cholesterol levels are now normal. I just started taking it myself since mine is now high and we shall see how I do on it. Would highly recommend this product!