Not for me

Posted by Osanderos on Aug 09, 2012

Had problems with this product. Be careful if you have some kind of organ disease or problem.

great

Posted by missyhuii on May 05, 2010

great. had some problem with alcohol toxicity... took for around 2weeks and yellowish skin turned normal colour.

Great for Cleansing After Illness

Posted by Reviewer1821597 on Dec 12, 2009

Best detoxifier I have ever taken. I was sick for two years and, as a result, had a build up of toxins in my body (causing fatigue, irritability, sense of heaviness, stiff joints and muscles, etc). I felt an immediate difference after the first night. It has been approximately 6 weeks now and I have no joint/muscle stiffness; I am more alert and rarely tired. By the way, drink plenty of water daily with this. I am 125lbs and take in 2 liters/day.

My eyes had yellowish'ness ...

Posted by Reviewer2032887 on Jun 10, 2008

My eyes had yellowish'ness so I knew I needed something for my liver, and the milk thistle extract alone I was taking did not make much of a difference. This however, did, it's been a couple weeks and it's almost gone.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3247646 on Sep 01, 2008

2 pills was all it took to set off really bad food allergies.

Most of the essential Liver support nutrients you might not get from your diet.

Posted by Reviewer3352130 on Aug 15, 2011

Everyone is different. But here is my own analysis for me. Why I take it: -Weak liver as characterized by many things; diet is not the healthiest. -I eat meat which can make the liver work more to filter out saturated fats. -Fatigue and lethargic brain fog is another sign. Results: -Better overall sense of well-being. -More energy. -Less brain fog. -Better bowel movements which means better detoxification.

A staple in my cabinet

Posted by ComancheDream on Jan 28, 2011

...I take this after ingesting too much wine and crummy food. This is charcoal are indispensable fixtures in my cabinet - no stuffy nosed mornings-after nor bags under the eyes.

Have noticed a difference definately.

Posted by Reviewer2554928 on Jul 19, 2011

I remember to take it only once possibly twice a day and I think it would be much more effective if taken three times a day for the whole bottle.

for my husband

Posted by Reviewer2421551 on Apr 26, 2011

He doesn't complain about his fatigue anymore. and seems to be much more energetic. so I bought another bottle for my sis. Thanks

Liver detox

Posted by Reviewer2448148 on May 31, 2011

I can't believe, this product is a liver detox and help me whit my digestive problem