good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I feel more energetic when I mix a table spoon of liver powder with my breakfast of lunch. It does not taste good, but mixed with honey, tastes fine resembling chocolate.

Great

Posted by Romero on Jan 29, 2014

Great for low red blood cells.

Convenient Way To Get Liver

Posted by Reviewer1000115 on Mar 26, 2013

I am taking this because I have all of the symptoms of iron deficiency. I have ridges/lines in my very thin fingernails, fatigue, shortness of breath, cold hands and feet along with feeling cold overall most of the time and a few other symptoms as well. After reading all of the precautions of taking an iron supplement and the dangers of iron accumulating in the brain and joints I've decided consuming liver powder is the way to go to treat my symptoms. This really doesn't taste bad mixed with tomatoe juice or vegetable juice. I have read that it takes a good 90 days to produce new blood cells and so I just need to be patient and consistent with using the liver powder everyday. So far I haven't taken it enough on a consistent basis, but I have noticed an immediate increase in body temp. It really warms me up quite nicely. And my overall circulation seems much better. I've also noticed a boost in my libido and a lot more color to my pale skin. I'm hoping as time goes on that I will feel stronger as well.

Another Old School Supplement That Works

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

Good to take if you don't eat much meat. I'm fortunate that I can just add this to a full glass of water and down it. Some people may have a problem with the taste or the powder. If so, try capsules or tablets.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Jul 08, 2012

I almost didn't buy this because I couldn't image that I could stand the taste. However, it tastes fine. I put a spoonful in my mouth and wash it down with water. I definitely feel better and definitely am getting more done.

argentine beef- grass fed- i hate liver but

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on May 14, 2012

A little Liver is good for you. Organ meats are paleolithic. add a couple of tablespoons to tomato blended -v8 type stuff, add some extra cayeene pepper/protein powder/fiber and you got your body fueled.

yes try it :)

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Mar 25, 2012

I have chronic ill health, many deficiencies and autoimmune disease. This got me out of bed in 3 days after being there for weeks due to my anaemia and other deficiencies, I still have the deficiencies of course after that small amount of time but something is helping me greatly; much better than the ordinary supplements i have been taking. Nice one iHerb on price and delivery, nice one Now foods, please never take this product away :O

Easy to use liver

Posted by Reviewer2992217 on Jan 06, 2012

I mix some liver powder into meatballs and such and my family does not even notice!

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Nov 07, 2011

Dog used to eat various part of meat when they were living in wild...But, ironically with human owner, they have much less opportunity to eat other part like liver or other organs. So they need to get this kind of supplement. Foe me, whenever I make kind of soup, I mix this powder as it needs to be heated.

one of the best supplements you could take!

Posted by Reviewer1553438 on Oct 24, 2011

Now brand liver powder is affordable, and good quality. Aside from good quality cod liver oil, it is one of the best supplements to take, no matter whether you're an endurance athlete, a nursing mother with three other children, or an employee doing the work of two people. My children (age two to seven) will take it if mixed with honey, "bitten" off in small chunks, and washed down with milk or juice. It's worth the "ugh" factor! Suffer the taste, enjoy the results!