Now Foods, Liver Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3007388 on Oct 24, 2010

Taste bad, but makes you feel good.

Prefer tablets - but like that it's non-defatted and has no added junk

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

I found this powder very hard to do anything with. It's a bit rough to get down on its own. I'd rather take it compressed into a tablet. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2147402 on Nov 04, 2007

This product has transformed my life. I was always exhausted and went through a period where I could barel keep my eyes open. After a week or so on the Now Foods Liver Powder, I can stay awake longer than anyone in my family!

Convenient Way To Get Liver

Posted by Reviewer1000115 on Mar 26, 2013

I am taking this because I have all of the symptoms of iron deficiency. I have ridges/lines in my very thin fingernails, fatigue, shortness of breath, cold hands and feet along with feeling cold overall most of the time and a few other symptoms as well. After reading all of the precautions of taking an iron supplement and the dangers of iron accumulating in the brain and joints I've decided consuming liver powder is the way to go to treat my symptoms. This really doesn't taste bad mixed with tomatoe juice or vegetable juice. I have read that it takes a good 90 days to produce new blood cells and so I just need to be patient and consistent with using the liver powder everyday. So far I haven't taken it enough on a consistent basis, but I have noticed an immediate increase in body temp. It really warms me up quite nicely. And my overall circulation seems much better. I've also noticed a boost in my libido and a lot more color to my pale skin. I'm hoping as time goes on that I will feel stronger as well.

Try It In Yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2075330 on Nov 10, 2010

I don't mind the taste but my husband was having a tough time with it until he tried stirring it into plain yogurt.