argentine beef- grass fed- i hate liver but

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on May 14, 2012

A little Liver is good for you. Organ meats are paleolithic. add a couple of tablespoons to tomato blended -v8 type stuff, add some extra cayeene pepper/protein powder/fiber and you got your body fueled.

yes try it :)

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Mar 25, 2012

I have chronic ill health, many deficiencies and autoimmune disease. This got me out of bed in 3 days after being there for weeks due to my anaemia and other deficiencies, I still have the deficiencies of course after that small amount of time but something is helping me greatly; much better than the ordinary supplements i have been taking. Nice one iHerb on price and delivery, nice one Now foods, please never take this product away :O

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Mar 04, 2012

I have just started Now Foods' Liver Powder and it seems to be a good product. I put it in water, mix a little (does not dissolve completely), and chug it down. Taste OK to me--but then I am not finicky.

This takes getting use to

Posted by Reviewer2191325 on Jan 17, 2012

Have a glass of water ready after you swallow this and it's not too bad. I haven't tried tomato juice yet. iherb's has never let me down regardig price and speed of delivery.

Easy to use liver

Posted by Reviewer2992217 on Jan 06, 2012

I mix some liver powder into meatballs and such and my family does not even notice!

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Nov 07, 2011

Dog used to eat various part of meat when they were living in wild...But, ironically with human owner, they have much less opportunity to eat other part like liver or other organs. So they need to get this kind of supplement. Foe me, whenever I make kind of soup, I mix this powder as it needs to be heated.

one of the best supplements you could take!

Posted by Reviewer1553438 on Oct 24, 2011

Now brand liver powder is affordable, and good quality. Aside from good quality cod liver oil, it is one of the best supplements to take, no matter whether you're an endurance athlete, a nursing mother with three other children, or an employee doing the work of two people. My children (age two to seven) will take it if mixed with honey, "bitten" off in small chunks, and washed down with milk or juice. It's worth the "ugh" factor! Suffer the taste, enjoy the results!

For those who despise liver

Posted by tigercho on Sep 29, 2011

My daughter and my son hate liver and would never eat any, so i figured i should include it in their diet somehow. I just put a tablespoon in their dinner twice a week. It really gives them a nice boost

Great stamina/energy builder

Posted by Reviewer2380991 on Jul 14, 2011

I've used a heaping tablespoon of this almost daily for years. It helps increase and sustain your energy throughout the day, puts roses in your cheeks, makes your nails pink, and confers healthy gums. If you have iron storage disease it's not the thing for you, but if not, Wow! Iherb sent it very quickly. Thanks.

next best thing

Posted by 101010011 on May 20, 2011

when i am not eating liver, i am downing this. chase it, don't mix it