Liver Powder

Posted by Reviewer2261642 on Oct 04, 2010

Seems to improve exercise and muscle endurance

healthy pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1035162 on Jan 17, 2011

I was so excited to discover NOW's desiccated liver powder. I used desiccated liver years ago when my children were younger and energy demands were high. Now, with 32 grand children (and more on the way), energy demands remain high, but I could not find liver powder for years. My sister let me know she had found some online and I ordered four containers. The liver powder is just as I remembered it and it gives me the needed energy boost without the nervous effect caffeine drinks tend to give. I mix 1 tablespoon liver powder and 1 tablespoon protein powder in milk, as in years gone by. I don't mind the flavor at all. Thanks, NOW for a making this desiccated liver powder available!

You get used to the taste

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

I take one spoon every day and I give a small amount to my dog too. She loves it! I like the advise of another customer to put the liver in your mouth and drink it away with water. If you don't want to taste or smell anything, try only to breathe through your mouth and not through your nose. I almost don't taste anything if I do that.

Prefer tablets - but like that it's non-defatted and has no added junk

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

I found this powder very hard to do anything with. It's a bit rough to get down on its own. I'd rather take it compressed into a tablet. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Liver powder

Posted by Reviewer3106777 on Dec 02, 2008

Excellent service, fair prices. We use the product to make dog "yummies", which our dog definitely thinks are YUMMY.

Liver powder Now

Posted by Reviewer1037154 on May 06, 2009

Tastes great in juice or milk and is a good energy boost.

Powdered Desiccated Liver

Posted by Reviewer1191402 on Nov 29, 2007

The desiccated liver is some of the best I have used. There is a capsule in the liver to make sure it stays dry. I have never seen this in any powdered liver I have taken. If you want a boost try a couple of tablespoons a day.

liver powder

Posted by Reviewer2853788 on Jan 03, 2010

I must confess I only use the liver powder to make treats for my dog! I've been making my own for about a year now and he loves them. The service is extremely good and I would recommend iHerb to anyone who asks. Thanks!

Now Foods Liver Powder

Posted by Reviewer2726791 on Mar 02, 2010

Everything I expected and more

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1409307 on Mar 11, 2010

I shake this on my poodles food to prevent "red tears" that they get. It works great!