Fabulous Product

Posted by 5118476554298389974 on Aug 17, 2016

I am 80 years old and my daily exercise routine has become very easy since I have been taking this product. I walk 4 miles, lift weights, row 1000 meters and go on the elliptical for 1/2 mile daily. It used to be rather tiring but I know the liver powder has given me the energy I need, plus a lot left over to go home and cook dinner and malke it through the rest of the day feeling great. Fabulous product.

Try It In Yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2075330 on Nov 10, 2010

I don't mind the taste but my husband was having a tough time with it until he tried stirring it into plain yogurt.

You get used to the taste

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

I take one spoon every day and I give a small amount to my dog too. She loves it! I like the advise of another customer to put the liver in your mouth and drink it away with water. If you don't want to taste or smell anything, try only to breathe through your mouth and not through your nose. I almost don't taste anything if I do that.

not so yummy

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Aug 02, 2009

this stuff is not so yummy but a great protein substitute for infants. they don't seem to mind the flavor; very affordable and convenient

Liver Powder

Posted by Reviewer2261642 on Oct 04, 2010

Seems to improve exercise and muscle endurance

healthy pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1035162 on Jan 17, 2011

I was so excited to discover NOW's desiccated liver powder. I used desiccated liver years ago when my children were younger and energy demands were high. Now, with 32 grand children (and more on the way), energy demands remain high, but I could not find liver powder for years. My sister let me know she had found some online and I ordered four containers. The liver powder is just as I remembered it and it gives me the needed energy boost without the nervous effect caffeine drinks tend to give. I mix 1 tablespoon liver powder and 1 tablespoon protein powder in milk, as in years gone by. I don't mind the flavor at all. Thanks, NOW for a making this desiccated liver powder available!

date of production

Posted by 5670956128962514457 on Dec 27, 2014

You have sent expired goods. I can send you a photo of the product. 2013 !!!

Great

Posted by Romero on Jan 29, 2014

Great for low red blood cells.

Another Old School Supplement That Works

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

Good to take if you don't eat much meat. I'm fortunate that I can just add this to a full glass of water and down it. Some people may have a problem with the taste or the powder. If so, try capsules or tablets.

now liver powder

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Mar 03, 2011

this liver has an exceptionally low iron content which has enabled me to use it as a protein source (6 servings a day at 48 grams). unlike the meat we eat during meals, this is prepared at a low heat wherein nutrients are damaged; i consider this a relatively well undenatured whole food supplement