good price & the only way Lord Hubby would eat liver

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Mar 25, 2011

the only way Lord Hubby would eat liver is when I mix the powder with ground meat & season it & cook it as usual. (i wish NOW came up with a "heart powder". i have had a heart time finding beef heart.) (my lips & cheek also seem redder too)

Thank you for selling this Now Foods!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Mar 05, 2011

I appreciate it. I am going to use this as a far healthier protein shake replacement. Very good for you. It is included (liver in some form) as part of the Gerson protocol and the Klenner nuerological disease protocol.

now liver powder

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Mar 03, 2011

this liver has an exceptionally low iron content which has enabled me to use it as a protein source (6 servings a day at 48 grams). unlike the meat we eat during meals, this is prepared at a low heat wherein nutrients are damaged; i consider this a relatively well undenatured whole food supplement

Liver is great for dogs skin and coat and for pregnant moms too.

Posted by Reviewer1289770 on Feb 02, 2011

I'm a small breeder and I use Liver Powder for my dogs that are pregnant and after that and it has so many B vitamins in it that you can really tell a diference.

healthy pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1035162 on Jan 17, 2011

I was so excited to discover NOW's desiccated liver powder. I used desiccated liver years ago when my children were younger and energy demands were high. Now, with 32 grand children (and more on the way), energy demands remain high, but I could not find liver powder for years. My sister let me know she had found some online and I ordered four containers. The liver powder is just as I remembered it and it gives me the needed energy boost without the nervous effect caffeine drinks tend to give. I mix 1 tablespoon liver powder and 1 tablespoon protein powder in milk, as in years gone by. I don't mind the flavor at all. Thanks, NOW for a making this desiccated liver powder available!

now foods liver powder

Posted by Reviewer2073168 on Jan 04, 2011

It is great, I have bought it twice and 2 other times for friends. JMcW

Slow 2-5 day shipping to Asia

Posted by Reviewer2558456 on Jan 03, 2011

My order from USA to Malaysia shipped Monday 12 December via advertised DHL 2-5 days. I resent being charged over $12 for a shipment that did not actually arrive until 24 December. I've shipped via US postal service to same address before which took only 10 days to delivery. A refund of excess shipping charges would be fair.

Try It In Yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2075330 on Nov 10, 2010

I don't mind the taste but my husband was having a tough time with it until he tried stirring it into plain yogurt.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3007388 on Oct 24, 2010

Taste bad, but makes you feel good.

Liver Powder

Posted by Reviewer2261642 on Oct 04, 2010

Seems to improve exercise and muscle endurance