Liver is great for dogs skin and coat and for pregnant moms too.

Posted by Reviewer1289770 on Feb 02, 2011

I'm a small breeder and I use Liver Powder for my dogs that are pregnant and after that and it has so many B vitamins in it that you can really tell a diference.

review

Posted by Reviewer2521626 on Jul 25, 2008

very satisfied

mmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2843751 on May 07, 2009

Not really. Doesn't taste too bad if you add a packet of stevia powder to the mix.

Great

Posted by Romero on Jan 29, 2014

Great for low red blood cells.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Jul 08, 2012

I almost didn't buy this because I couldn't image that I could stand the taste. However, it tastes fine. I put a spoonful in my mouth and wash it down with water. I definitely feel better and definitely am getting more done.

Another Old School Supplement That Works

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

Good to take if you don't eat much meat. I'm fortunate that I can just add this to a full glass of water and down it. Some people may have a problem with the taste or the powder. If so, try capsules or tablets.

argentine beef- grass fed- i hate liver but

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on May 14, 2012

A little Liver is good for you. Organ meats are paleolithic. add a couple of tablespoons to tomato blended -v8 type stuff, add some extra cayeene pepper/protein powder/fiber and you got your body fueled.

Not a significant source of vitamin A?

Posted by 5234490667773310898 on Aug 27, 2016

Unlike other reviewers, I actually quite like the taste of this liver powder and have no trouble eating it by the spoonful! I feel much better when I take it, and listening to my body I feel a kind of "craving" for liver. The major negative for this product is that despite liver being considered one of the most dense sources of vitamin A, Now Foods state that their raw liver is "not a significant source of vitamin A". This is a very strange statement, and one that Now Foods wouldn't explain when asked. It's possible that they simply choose not to test for vitamin A, and write "not a significant source" for legal reasons - but that's rather misleading to people given that there ought to be quite a large amount of vitamin A content.

Neutral taste is appreciated!

Posted by Lillea on Oct 01, 2010

I'm happy that this tastes mild so I can get some of the benefits of liver without the taste that puts me off so much!

date of production

Posted by 5670956128962514457 on Dec 27, 2014

You have sent expired goods. I can send you a photo of the product. 2013 !!!