Another Old School Supplement That Works

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

Good to take if you don't eat much meat. I'm fortunate that I can just add this to a full glass of water and down it. Some people may have a problem with the taste or the powder. If so, try capsules or tablets.

argentine beef- grass fed- i hate liver but

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on May 14, 2012

A little Liver is good for you. Organ meats are paleolithic. add a couple of tablespoons to tomato blended -v8 type stuff, add some extra cayeene pepper/protein powder/fiber and you got your body fueled.

Great stamina/energy builder

Posted by Reviewer2380991 on Jul 14, 2011

I've used a heaping tablespoon of this almost daily for years. It helps increase and sustain your energy throughout the day, puts roses in your cheeks, makes your nails pink, and confers healthy gums. If you have iron storage disease it's not the thing for you, but if not, Wow! Iherb sent it very quickly. Thanks.

For those who despise liver

Posted by tigercho on Sep 29, 2011

My daughter and my son hate liver and would never eat any, so i figured i should include it in their diet somehow. I just put a tablespoon in their dinner twice a week. It really gives them a nice boost

one of the best supplements you could take!

Posted by Reviewer1553438 on Oct 24, 2011

Now brand liver powder is affordable, and good quality. Aside from good quality cod liver oil, it is one of the best supplements to take, no matter whether you're an endurance athlete, a nursing mother with three other children, or an employee doing the work of two people. My children (age two to seven) will take it if mixed with honey, "bitten" off in small chunks, and washed down with milk or juice. It's worth the "ugh" factor! Suffer the taste, enjoy the results!

Thank you for selling this Now Foods!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Mar 05, 2011

I appreciate it. I am going to use this as a far healthier protein shake replacement. Very good for you. It is included (liver in some form) as part of the Gerson protocol and the Klenner nuerological disease protocol.

Liver is great for dogs skin and coat and for pregnant moms too.

Posted by Reviewer1289770 on Feb 02, 2011

I'm a small breeder and I use Liver Powder for my dogs that are pregnant and after that and it has so many B vitamins in it that you can really tell a diference.

mmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2843751 on May 07, 2009

Not really. Doesn't taste too bad if you add a packet of stevia powder to the mix.

review

Posted by Reviewer2521626 on Jul 25, 2008

very satisfied

Neutral taste is appreciated!

Posted by Lillea on Oct 01, 2010

I'm happy that this tastes mild so I can get some of the benefits of liver without the taste that puts me off so much!