review

Posted by Reviewer2521626 on Jul 25, 2008

very satisfied

mmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2843751 on May 07, 2009

Not really. Doesn't taste too bad if you add a packet of stevia powder to the mix.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Jul 08, 2012

I almost didn't buy this because I couldn't image that I could stand the taste. However, it tastes fine. I put a spoonful in my mouth and wash it down with water. I definitely feel better and definitely am getting more done.

Another Old School Supplement That Works

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

Good to take if you don't eat much meat. I'm fortunate that I can just add this to a full glass of water and down it. Some people may have a problem with the taste or the powder. If so, try capsules or tablets.

argentine beef- grass fed- i hate liver but

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on May 14, 2012

A little Liver is good for you. Organ meats are paleolithic. add a couple of tablespoons to tomato blended -v8 type stuff, add some extra cayeene pepper/protein powder/fiber and you got your body fueled.

Neutral taste is appreciated!

Posted by Lillea on Oct 01, 2010

I'm happy that this tastes mild so I can get some of the benefits of liver without the taste that puts me off so much!

Liver powder

Posted by Reviewer1597982 on Sep 21, 2009

Using for the dogs--they love it. Will order the larger size next time. Fast shipping and great price-thanks!!

now foods liver powder

Posted by Reviewer2073168 on Jan 04, 2011

It is great, I have bought it twice and 2 other times for friends. JMcW

good price & the only way Lord Hubby would eat liver

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Mar 25, 2011

the only way Lord Hubby would eat liver is when I mix the powder with ground meat & season it & cook it as usual. (i wish NOW came up with a "heart powder". i have had a heart time finding beef heart.) (my lips & cheek also seem redder too)

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Nov 07, 2011

Dog used to eat various part of meat when they were living in wild...But, ironically with human owner, they have much less opportunity to eat other part like liver or other organs. So they need to get this kind of supplement. Foe me, whenever I make kind of soup, I mix this powder as it needs to be heated.