I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Nov 07, 2011

Dog used to eat various part of meat when they were living in wild...But, ironically with human owner, they have much less opportunity to eat other part like liver or other organs. So they need to get this kind of supplement. Foe me, whenever I make kind of soup, I mix this powder as it needs to be heated.

Easy to use liver

Posted by Reviewer2992217 on Jan 06, 2012

I mix some liver powder into meatballs and such and my family does not even notice!

yes try it :)

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Mar 25, 2012

I have chronic ill health, many deficiencies and autoimmune disease. This got me out of bed in 3 days after being there for weeks due to my anaemia and other deficiencies, I still have the deficiencies of course after that small amount of time but something is helping me greatly; much better than the ordinary supplements i have been taking. Nice one iHerb on price and delivery, nice one Now foods, please never take this product away :O

good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I feel more energetic when I mix a table spoon of liver powder with my breakfast of lunch. It does not taste good, but mixed with honey, tastes fine resembling chocolate.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Mar 04, 2012

I have just started Now Foods' Liver Powder and it seems to be a good product. I put it in water, mix a little (does not dissolve completely), and chug it down. Taste OK to me--but then I am not finicky.

Another item for my dogs!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Occasionally mix it in their food and it helps keep their livers healthy plus gives them extra energy. Good for making homemade dog treats also.

Okay, besides the taste

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

This IS heme-y and iron-y and gritty. Also, I found this slightly constipating compared to NOW Foods Iron bisglycinate capsules, so start slowly with powered liver.

This takes getting use to

Posted by Reviewer2191325 on Jan 17, 2012

Have a glass of water ready after you swallow this and it's not too bad. I haven't tried tomato juice yet. iherb's has never let me down regardig price and speed of delivery.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3049352 on Oct 12, 2012

I tried this, yeah it has bad taste, but it goes down. It didn't give me any energy. It made me bloat really bad though.

date of production

Posted by 5670956128962514457 on Dec 27, 2014

You have sent expired goods. I can send you a photo of the product. 2013 !!!