yes try it :)

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Mar 25, 2012

I have chronic ill health, many deficiencies and autoimmune disease. This got me out of bed in 3 days after being there for weeks due to my anaemia and other deficiencies, I still have the deficiencies of course after that small amount of time but something is helping me greatly; much better than the ordinary supplements i have been taking. Nice one iHerb on price and delivery, nice one Now foods, please never take this product away :O

Liver powder

Posted by Reviewer1597982 on Sep 21, 2009

Using for the dogs--they love it. Will order the larger size next time. Fast shipping and great price-thanks!!

now foods liver powder

Posted by Reviewer2073168 on Jan 04, 2011

It is great, I have bought it twice and 2 other times for friends. JMcW

good price & the only way Lord Hubby would eat liver

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Mar 25, 2011

the only way Lord Hubby would eat liver is when I mix the powder with ground meat & season it & cook it as usual. (i wish NOW came up with a "heart powder". i have had a heart time finding beef heart.) (my lips & cheek also seem redder too)

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Nov 07, 2011

Dog used to eat various part of meat when they were living in wild...But, ironically with human owner, they have much less opportunity to eat other part like liver or other organs. So they need to get this kind of supplement. Foe me, whenever I make kind of soup, I mix this powder as it needs to be heated.

Easy to use liver

Posted by Reviewer2992217 on Jan 06, 2012

I mix some liver powder into meatballs and such and my family does not even notice!

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1715581 on Mar 04, 2012

I have just started Now Foods' Liver Powder and it seems to be a good product. I put it in water, mix a little (does not dissolve completely), and chug it down. Taste OK to me--but then I am not finicky.

Another item for my dogs!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Occasionally mix it in their food and it helps keep their livers healthy plus gives them extra energy. Good for making homemade dog treats also.

Okay, besides the taste

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

This IS heme-y and iron-y and gritty. Also, I found this slightly constipating compared to NOW Foods Iron bisglycinate capsules, so start slowly with powered liver.

This takes getting use to

Posted by Reviewer2191325 on Jan 17, 2012

Have a glass of water ready after you swallow this and it's not too bad. I haven't tried tomato juice yet. iherb's has never let me down regardig price and speed of delivery.