Now Foods, Liver Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

liver powder

Posted by Reviewer1946414 on Jan 06, 2008

i use this powder in my homemade dog treats...it is great and good for my dogs. iherb has the best price on this product that i could find.

now liver powder

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Mar 03, 2011

this liver has an exceptionally low iron content which has enabled me to use it as a protein source (6 servings a day at 48 grams). unlike the meat we eat during meals, this is prepared at a low heat wherein nutrients are damaged; i consider this a relatively well undenatured whole food supplement

Convenient Way To Get Liver

Posted by Reviewer1000115 on Mar 26, 2013

I am taking this because I have all of the symptoms of iron deficiency. I have ridges/lines in my very thin fingernails, fatigue, shortness of breath, cold hands and feet along with feeling cold overall most of the time and a few other symptoms as well. After reading all of the precautions of taking an iron supplement and the dangers of iron accumulating in the brain and joints I've decided consuming liver powder is the way to go to treat my symptoms. This really doesn't taste bad mixed with tomatoe juice or vegetable juice. I have read that it takes a good 90 days to produce new blood cells and so I just need to be patient and consistent with using the liver powder everyday. So far I haven't taken it enough on a consistent basis, but I have noticed an immediate increase in body temp. It really warms me up quite nicely. And my overall circulation seems much better. I've also noticed a boost in my libido and a lot more color to my pale skin. I'm hoping as time goes on that I will feel stronger as well.

next best thing

Posted by 101010011 on May 20, 2011

when i am not eating liver, i am downing this. chase it, don't mix it

Great stamina/energy builder

Posted by Reviewer2380991 on Jul 14, 2011

I've used a heaping tablespoon of this almost daily for years. It helps increase and sustain your energy throughout the day, puts roses in your cheeks, makes your nails pink, and confers healthy gums. If you have iron storage disease it's not the thing for you, but if not, Wow! Iherb sent it very quickly. Thanks.