July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Liver Powder, 12 oz (340 g)

Prefer tablets - but like that it's non-defatted and has no added junk

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 19, 2013

I found this powder very hard to do anything with. It's a bit rough to get down on its own. I'd rather take it compressed into a tablet. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great

Posted by Romero on Jan 29, 2014

Great for low red blood cells.

good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I feel more energetic when I mix a table spoon of liver powder with my breakfast of lunch. It does not taste good, but mixed with honey, tastes fine resembling chocolate.

yes try it :)

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Mar 25, 2012

I have chronic ill health, many deficiencies and autoimmune disease. This got me out of bed in 3 days after being there for weeks due to my anaemia and other deficiencies, I still have the deficiencies of course after that small amount of time but something is helping me greatly; much better than the ordinary supplements i have been taking. Nice one iHerb on price and delivery, nice one Now foods, please never take this product away :O

Liver powder

Posted by Reviewer1597982 on Sep 21, 2009

Using for the dogs--they love it. Will order the larger size next time. Fast shipping and great price-thanks!!