Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1037014 on Mar 09, 2007

I've had a terrible problem with stinky pits for the last 15 years. (Even just an hour out of the shower) Other products could mask the odor for a couple hours at most or some products that worked great at first, lost their effectiveness after a few weeks. I've been using this product for 3 months now and it's still working as effectively as the first day. I have zero odor for 24 hours. Its an all natural product so I don't feel guilty placing harsh chemicals on my skin. I didn't like antipersperants because they block sweat which means those toxins couldn't get out. This product still allows my pits to sweat which is healthy & what I want - especially during working out. There's just no odor (even after working out). I'm very satisfied with this product. Not to mention one jar lasts for months which makes it easy on the wallet.

My 2nd review

Posted by KaliMama on Oct 25, 2011

I initially didn't like the smell of this deodorant (too much old lady for my liking), but it has really grown on me. I have been through a few different natural deodorants since then, and this is one of the few that actually works. The smell can be a bit overpowering, but I have grown to like it and have realized it settles faster than I thought. This deodorant DOES work for days!! I usually shower every day, but one lazy day I didn't and this little jewel made sure my armpits didn't smell a hint of sweat. Btw, a jar of this last forever

didn't work.

Posted by bbchris on Jan 28, 2010

It was winter here (well cold at least) but I got the worst body odour ever, using this. I tried all suggestions, putting it on night before etc. but really it didn't work for me, my husband had never smelt me with body odour before. A real shame as I was hoping it would work.....

Another great NOW product

Posted by Reviewer1366336 on Mar 06, 2008

Been using this product for years, couldn't find it in any store, so glad to find it here, hope you keep on carrying it. Works so well, just as good as Lavlin, maybe better and its way cheaper! A jar can last almost a year for one person!

Works great--NO irritation!

Posted by Reviewer3175958 on Oct 30, 2006

I have been thrilled with this deodorant cream! Almost every product out there gives me a rash--this is very effective and has not irritated me at all! AMAZING! I apply it at night after showering--the scent is nice-kind of soft powdery fresh--but strong--so I apply at night-by morning you can't really smell it anymore--but you don't need to reapply until the next night! I LOVE it! I am recommending this to all my other sensitive friends!

The best natural deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2007369 on Mar 28, 2007

All the good things in the other reviews are true. This deodorant really, really works! It's the best I've ever used.

Almost Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jul 29, 2007

Because of my perfume/chemical sensitivities, I almost threw it away! The scent is not mild enough, sort of baby powder & flowery. But I tried it because of the excellent ingredients. (No propyl/petrochemicals, no alums) It works great!! I never want to be without this. I did get used to it, but still prefer unscented. Have tried everything. This is truly the best. Thanks Now Foods & IHerb!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1785052 on Jan 23, 2007

Very effective deodorant. I have never had any irritation from the "unhealthy" deodorants, but I have had a rash from many of the natural deodorants. There is no discomfort at all with this product. It has a pleasant fragrance and there is no hint of odor from shower to shower. Very happy with it.

it does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2368042 on Jan 04, 2008

it works

This is a Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2272672 on Dec 03, 2008

The key word here is just that deodorant it is to keep the odor away not the sweat. It does just that I am very please with it. I just could not get use to using my fingers so I use the back of a plastic spoon it works just great. A little goes a long way