waste of money

Posted by 5094727246328029913 on Jun 14, 2013

this stinks and smells even worse with mixed with sweat

Worse than Using Nothing

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Feb 16, 2013

If it simply didn't work, which it doesn't for me at all, I might have given it 2 stars, assuming it's a body chemistry thing and probably works for others. It's the dreadful messiness of this product that kept me from giving it that second star. It's a hard, white paste that leaves an unpleasant coating on your skin as well as on your clothing. Dreadful stuff!!!

boo.

Posted by Reviewer3083211 on Sep 24, 2012

has talc! smells like baby powder. just didn't work. not for me.

didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 28, 2012

This one didn't work for me but I will keep trying to find one that I feel safe using.

My bad!

Posted by Reviewer1749325 on Jun 13, 2012

Stupid me! I'm chemically sensitive and search continuously for unscented, chemical free products. This is the first time I have been terribly disappointed in a NOW product! The fault is all mine because the ingredient list lists "natural fragrance" and I went ahead and trusted that it wouldn't be bad. I've read enough research to realize that "natural fragrance" can be anything the manufacturer wants it to be. But I trusted NOW to not play the "natural, but not" game. I only had the lid off for seconds and after 4 hours I'm still reacting to the smell. Trust is something that is earned, NOW products have lost mine, big time!

25 years old girl

Posted by erikamarija on Jun 07, 2012

didn't like it all

now foods long lasting deodorant cream

Posted by Reviewer3094717 on Jan 17, 2012

it's not nice because its hard,but it does the job,i wont be ordering this anymore thank you

Not good

Posted by ling76 on Nov 17, 2011

This deodorant cream smells like a very old woman. And it did not control odor. Tried it a few times before I trew it away.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Aug 30, 2011

I dont know how people use this but I hate it,

It smells

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Mar 05, 2011

This deo smells like old womans perfume . On my husband it didnt work better than any crystal body spray. And it makes white marks on clothes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »