Now Foods, Long-Lasting Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

okay

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

does what it says, but messy and difficult to work with - otherwise I'd use it more

I found it a descent product

Posted by Reviewer1698443 on Oct 07, 2009

After reading some of the other reviews, personally, I didn't find it to be a product that would last for days at a time; and believe me, I tried. However, I did find that it does provide some day-lasting results. I will forewarn that it is best to re-wash your underarms before applying an additional amount. Otherwise, if your underarm chemistry is like mine, the result will be a musky one; not pleasant! Overall, it is descent, but I do wish the smell was a bit more refreshing; reminds me of a mild chemical hair product. But I'm still using it, so that's a plus.

great daily deoderant

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Feb 26, 2010

Doesn't last more than a day for me (claims it can last several days) but nice smell and effective for the day. Great natural ingredients.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer2140402 on Jun 16, 2010

I bought this because some reviews said it lasted all day long. Well, for me it's okay on cool days but on hot days - forget it. I guess my stink is just too powerful for this deodorant cream. For comparison sake, I use Jason's and it works for me all day.

Good but was expecting more

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Aug 12, 2010

I was expecting more on the NO ODOR FOR MANY LONG HOURS side. It could be stronger. 1 jar goes on the long run as you only use abit.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »