okay

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

does what it says, but messy and difficult to work with - otherwise I'd use it more

I found it a descent product

Posted by Reviewer1698443 on Oct 07, 2009

After reading some of the other reviews, personally, I didn't find it to be a product that would last for days at a time; and believe me, I tried. However, I did find that it does provide some day-lasting results. I will forewarn that it is best to re-wash your underarms before applying an additional amount. Otherwise, if your underarm chemistry is like mine, the result will be a musky one; not pleasant! Overall, it is descent, but I do wish the smell was a bit more refreshing; reminds me of a mild chemical hair product. But I'm still using it, so that's a plus.

great daily deoderant

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Feb 26, 2010

Doesn't last more than a day for me (claims it can last several days) but nice smell and effective for the day. Great natural ingredients.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer2140402 on Jun 16, 2010

I bought this because some reviews said it lasted all day long. Well, for me it's okay on cool days but on hot days - forget it. I guess my stink is just too powerful for this deodorant cream. For comparison sake, I use Jason's and it works for me all day.

Good but was expecting more

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Aug 12, 2010

I was expecting more on the NO ODOR FOR MANY LONG HOURS side. It could be stronger. 1 jar goes on the long run as you only use abit.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Mar 30, 2011

It does its work as a deodorizer but didn't prevent me from sweating at all. In other words it doesn't keep me dry but I give it three stars because I wasn't smelling sweaty at all and the smell of this cream is nice and clean.

It lasts

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Sep 01, 2012

Yes the lasting effect is real, but the unpleasant part is to spread the deo paste under the arm pits + an "ocean" smell not convenient for women.

not bad, not great

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Mar 17, 2008

I agree with other reviewers about the strength of the scent. It's not overpowering, but sometimes it's nice to not have any scent. I don't find this to be the miracle some have felt. For the most part I can go the day without getting b.o., but when it's hot and I've been active, I can smell funkiness emanating from the arm pits. But it does work better and more reliably than the crystal or the conventional junk you get at the drugstore. The real test will be in the summer when it's sticky-hot.

Light duty

Posted by Reviewer1610503 on Aug 19, 2011

I'm a fan of deodorant creams, but this one isn't even half as functional or pleasant as the old famous Tussy brand. This one feels very much like heavy clay (think mud mask), and is a pain to get off your fingers when done. It also only lasts half as long as other brands I've tried, though every body responds differently.