This stuff lasts forever!

Posted by Reviewer2046701 on May 30, 2013

It's been almost 2 years since I bought this deodorant, and I've only used half of the container. Since it's not an antiperspirant I still perspire a bit when it's really hot, but I'm okay with that. I prefer a natural product that makes me feel clean and fresh (even when I sweat) over a harmful chemical that will clog my pores and negatively affect my health. And as you probably gathered by the fact that it has lasted me so long, you need only use a small amount.

WORKS, but has white residue

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Apr 25, 2013

I've been using this nearly daily for several years now. It really does work, unlike many of the other natural deodorants out there. It will completely stop stinkiness and sweatiness more than a day. HOWEVER, it is the consistency of a very thick paste, and you have to apply it with your fingertip, and it is opaque white. If you don't mind putting it on with your fingers, and for women during the winter or men any time, it's fine when people will not be seeing your armpits. Unlike aluminum formulas that stain clothes yellow, this will not do that, but you have to be careful when putting on your shirts after putting it on or it will leave a white smear that won't come off until the shirt is washed. I would not recommend it for tank tops or short sleeves as people will see your white pits. But if you can deal with all that, it's GREAT and one jar lasts a really long time. Previously I only went through 1/2 jar in 4 months. For days when I want to wear a tank top or don't need heavy-duty protection, I use some other natural or conventional deodorant that of course doesn't work as well.

does the job

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Dec 01, 2012

I have been using this product for over a year and and very satisfied with the effectiveness. Unlike some reviewers, I have to use the product daily and find that it works best when I first apply a crystal deodorant, let it dry, then apply the Now deodorant cream. No complaints, the odor protection lasts all day, but no longer. Works summer and winter when used with the crystal deodorant. I am happy that I don't have to rely on products that have propylene glycol or other undesirable ingredients and will continue to buy this product from Iherb, which has the best price and service.

works well enough

Posted by Reviewer3215761 on Oct 24, 2012

i can't wear "normal" deodurants because they make me itch horribly even though i can use most other "normal" beauty products. no natural deodurant product works as well as the "normal" stuff but some natural ones are definitley better than others. this is a thick cream and definitely does help in tougher conditions even.

This works

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012

This deodorant cream works, however it does take time to apply and rub in under arms. I have had success up to 48 hours of odor protection.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

does not help for a long time and not enough for hot summer.

Works great, but having trouble tolerating the fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on May 16, 2012

This product works, and a very little goes a long way! Unfortunately, I can't stand the fragrance while I am applying it. For some reason it just makes me feel ill when I smell it. Once I am dressed it is no problem. Sure wish NOW would hold the fragrance on this one! My husband won't even try it.

Now Foods, Long-Lasting Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

really great product,great price,last long time.I gave 4 stars because i don't like applying with my fingers,especially when I have long nails

Now Foods, Long-Lasting Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g)

Posted by elena1974 on Feb 07, 2012

SUPER

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2204732 on Feb 02, 2012

I have a big problem with sweating and don't like the "usual" store products. I have used this one, and so far it is good. I have not given it a 5 star because I need to wait until summer when it gets hot and humid, then, I'' see how well it performs. it is a bit difficult to apply, but that just shows how effective it is