My 2nd review

Posted by KaliMama on Oct 25, 2011

I initially didn't like the smell of this deodorant (too much old lady for my liking), but it has really grown on me. I have been through a few different natural deodorants since then, and this is one of the few that actually works. The smell can be a bit overpowering, but I have grown to like it and have realized it settles faster than I thought. This deodorant DOES work for days!! I usually shower every day, but one lazy day I didn't and this little jewel made sure my armpits didn't smell a hint of sweat. Btw, a jar of this last forever

This Stuff WORKS!

Posted by DeborahSu on Jul 06, 2011

Deodorants often don't work well for me--and antiperspirants make me sweat more and smell worse. This stuff--just a tiny, tiny bit! If you can see white after rubbing it in, you're using too much--reduces perspiration without stopping it, and eliminates odor. Definitely a keeper!

Long lasting deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3066430 on Sep 18, 2011

This product arrived quickly and is what I was expecting.

No More Bad Odor!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Nov 17, 2008

This works great at preventing underarm odor. Great low price too! A little of this product goes along way, so keep in mind that you don't need very much of it. Only two things I didn't like about this product though. Difficult to spread/rub in to desired area as it is a thick cream. I also wish that instead of having to stick fingers into the container that one could instead use this product much like one would with a regular deodorant stick.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer1128285 on Nov 27, 2011

Has a fragrance I don't particularly like, but it works well.

Interesting :)

Posted by Reviewer1336070 on Feb 06, 2011

It is a little bit strange to put on a deodorant with your hand :) But I am getting used :) It fells not bad - I get usually an alergical reaction from most deos. This time I got it not. This is the best thing about this deodorant. The only thing I do not like is the smell - it smells like a diaper rash cream for babys. But this smell is not so strong, you feel it only when you apply it on your skin. In general it is a good product.

Works well, without irritation

Posted by Reviewer1517554 on Jul 09, 2011

For me "long lasting" deodorants usually do not last long enough to get through the day, and when they do last they cause irritation on my armpit after a few days of using it. This deodorant however gets me through the day and has caused no irritation after using it for a few weeks. It does not last for days with me, I reapply almost daily. The smell is nice and soft, and applying it is easy. There is one small disadvantage to this product: it leaves a white stain on your armpit. I find this a very minor inconvenience though.

Long-lasting

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Feb 18, 2010

Lasts all day long, the container is small but this cream will definitely last for a while. The only problem is that it's not translucent so if your wearing a tank top or something you have to apply a very thin layer so your underarms won't look white. Also sweating still occurs so it doesn't prevent that.

Great product, really works

Posted by Reviewer1881103 on Jan 28, 2010

I really love this product. It really works and I have never found a natural product that kept me odor-free prior to this one. The only problem I have is the product in my jar was very hard which was nice and dry under your armpits, but the application was difficult. I believe they should package this in a traditional deodorant container, not a jar!

Now foods long lasting deodorant cream

Posted by Reviewer3308522 on Mar 14, 2010

Absolutely brilliant! Does exactly what it says it does and has a really pleasant smell and is easy to apply