Now Foods, Long-Lasting Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1037014 From Montana on Mar 09, 2007

I've had a terrible problem with stinky pits for the last 15 years. (Even just an hour out of the shower) Other products could mask the odor for a couple hours at most or some products that worked great at first, lost their effectiveness after a few weeks. I've been using this product for 3 months now and it's still working as effectively as the first day. I have zero odor for 24 hours. Its an all natural product so I don't feel guilty placing harsh chemicals on my skin. I didn't like antipersperants because they block sweat which means those toxins couldn't get out. This product still allows my pits to sweat which is healthy & what I want - especially during working out. There's just no odor (even after working out). I'm very satisfied with this product. Not to mention one jar lasts for months which makes it easy on the wallet.

Great Long Lasting Deodorant!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Another great NOW product

Posted by Reviewer1366336 From California on Mar 06, 2008

Been using this product for years, couldn't find it in any store, so glad to find it here, hope you keep on carrying it. Works so well, just as good as Lavlin, maybe better and its way cheaper! A jar can last almost a year for one person!

Works great--NO irritation!

Posted by Reviewer3175958 on Oct 30, 2006

I have been thrilled with this deodorant cream! Almost every product out there gives me a rash--this is very effective and has not irritated me at all! AMAZING! I apply it at night after showering--the scent is nice-kind of soft powdery fresh--but strong--so I apply at night-by morning you can't really smell it anymore--but you don't need to reapply until the next night! I LOVE it! I am recommending this to all my other sensitive friends!

The best natural deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2007369 From Washington on Mar 28, 2007

All the good things in the other reviews are true. This deodorant really, really works! It's the best I've ever used.