Great Long Lasting Deodorant!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

why is this discontinued without warning??!

Posted by 565eqe on Sep 06, 2014

I prefer this over Lavilin, especially since this is 3 times (!!) cheaper. The effects last for 5 days for me, and 1 tub last me forever!

waste of money

Posted by 5094727246328029913 on Jun 14, 2013

this stinks and smells even worse with mixed with sweat

This stuff lasts forever!

Posted by Reviewer2046701 on May 30, 2013

It's been almost 2 years since I bought this deodorant, and I've only used half of the container. Since it's not an antiperspirant I still perspire a bit when it's really hot, but I'm okay with that. I prefer a natural product that makes me feel clean and fresh (even when I sweat) over a harmful chemical that will clog my pores and negatively affect my health. And as you probably gathered by the fact that it has lasted me so long, you need only use a small amount.

WORKS, but has white residue

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Apr 25, 2013

I've been using this nearly daily for several years now. It really does work, unlike many of the other natural deodorants out there. It will completely stop stinkiness and sweatiness more than a day. HOWEVER, it is the consistency of a very thick paste, and you have to apply it with your fingertip, and it is opaque white. If you don't mind putting it on with your fingers, and for women during the winter or men any time, it's fine when people will not be seeing your armpits. Unlike aluminum formulas that stain clothes yellow, this will not do that, but you have to be careful when putting on your shirts after putting it on or it will leave a white smear that won't come off until the shirt is washed. I would not recommend it for tank tops or short sleeves as people will see your white pits. But if you can deal with all that, it's GREAT and one jar lasts a really long time. Previously I only went through 1/2 jar in 4 months. For days when I want to wear a tank top or don't need heavy-duty protection, I use some other natural or conventional deodorant that of course doesn't work as well.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2886085 on Apr 12, 2013

This is amazing!! Best natural deodorant I have ever used...

Worse than Using Nothing

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Feb 16, 2013

If it simply didn't work, which it doesn't for me at all, I might have given it 2 stars, assuming it's a body chemistry thing and probably works for others. It's the dreadful messiness of this product that kept me from giving it that second star. It's a hard, white paste that leaves an unpleasant coating on your skin as well as on your clothing. Dreadful stuff!!!

Great Stuff...Works amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 31, 2012

We have been using this for a couple of years, works fantastic, 2 of us using this once every 3-4 days so even this little jar lasts a long time..I used to buy it in Canada at twice the price, now I just ad it to my order at Iherb whenever I get low... Great prices always at IHERB !

must-have

Posted by Reviewer2096149 on Dec 06, 2012

easy to use, almost no marks at morning. lasts in average 5 days

does the job

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Dec 01, 2012

I have been using this product for over a year and and very satisfied with the effectiveness. Unlike some reviewers, I have to use the product daily and find that it works best when I first apply a crystal deodorant, let it dry, then apply the Now deodorant cream. No complaints, the odor protection lasts all day, but no longer. Works summer and winter when used with the crystal deodorant. I am happy that I don't have to rely on products that have propylene glycol or other undesirable ingredients and will continue to buy this product from Iherb, which has the best price and service.