Now Foods, Long-Lasting Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g) (Discontinued Item)

Works great--NO irritation!

Posted by Reviewer3175958 on Oct 30, 2006

I have been thrilled with this deodorant cream! Almost every product out there gives me a rash--this is very effective and has not irritated me at all! AMAZING! I apply it at night after showering--the scent is nice-kind of soft powdery fresh--but strong--so I apply at night-by morning you can't really smell it anymore--but you don't need to reapply until the next night! I LOVE it! I am recommending this to all my other sensitive friends!

The best natural deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2007369 on Mar 28, 2007

All the good things in the other reviews are true. This deodorant really, really works! It's the best I've ever used.

Almost Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jul 29, 2007

Because of my perfume/chemical sensitivities, I almost threw it away! The scent is not mild enough, sort of baby powder & flowery. But I tried it because of the excellent ingredients. (No propyl/petrochemicals, no alums) It works great!! I never want to be without this. I did get used to it, but still prefer unscented. Have tried everything. This is truly the best. Thanks Now Foods & IHerb!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1785052 on Jan 23, 2007

Very effective deodorant. I have never had any irritation from the "unhealthy" deodorants, but I have had a rash from many of the natural deodorants. There is no discomfort at all with this product. It has a pleasant fragrance and there is no hint of odor from shower to shower. Very happy with it.

it does what it says