Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Feb 12, 2009

I can't believe how good this product it. This product should be on store shelves around the country! It keeps me dry and fresh all day into the night. Even during workouts it performs. I'm so happy I became an Iherb customer. Shopping this site has opened up so many natural alternatives to me. And as usual, shipping is the best!!!!

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2785032 on Jun 16, 2011

Embarrassing foot odor is not a worry anymore.. I can take my shoes off anytime now. Sports shoes too for my family! This is the first thing I have found that really works!

The Best Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Jul 26, 2011

I have tried MANY natural deodorants, and this is the only one that truly works for me. Although I don't perspire a lot, I get b.o. pretty easily, especially when I wear tank tops or anything sleeveless. Drug-store deodorants work ok, but I don't like using anything chemical in my home or on my body, so I've been searching for years for an effective natural deodorant, and this is the one! My body still perspires, but no b.o. A little goes a long way, I can tell the tub will last a long time, and the cost is comparable to drug store brands. Now's cream deodorant smells GREAT (light and fresh, reminds me of soap and baby shampoo) and works all day and night. I was hestitant to purchase a deo that you put on with your fingers, but it's not messy at all and easily washes off hands. LOVE this product.

Now Foods, Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2154078 on Sep 07, 2011

It is real long lasting deodorant!

Long lasting deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3066430 on Sep 18, 2011

This product arrived quickly and is what I was expecting.

This Stuff WORKS!

Posted by DeborahSu on Jul 06, 2011

Deodorants often don't work well for me--and antiperspirants make me sweat more and smell worse. This stuff--just a tiny, tiny bit! If you can see white after rubbing it in, you're using too much--reduces perspiration without stopping it, and eliminates odor. Definitely a keeper!

Works good

Posted by Reviewer1128285 on Nov 27, 2011

Has a fragrance I don't particularly like, but it works well.

No More Bad Odor!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Nov 17, 2008

This works great at preventing underarm odor. Great low price too! A little of this product goes along way, so keep in mind that you don't need very much of it. Only two things I didn't like about this product though. Difficult to spread/rub in to desired area as it is a thick cream. I also wish that instead of having to stick fingers into the container that one could instead use this product much like one would with a regular deodorant stick.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

does what it says, but messy and difficult to work with - otherwise I'd use it more

Not as great as I'd hoped

Posted by Reviewer2832763 on Jul 14, 2011

Does eliminate odor but not perspiration. Needed to be applied daily even though it states long-lasting. Hard to remove from jar and apply.