Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Feb 12, 2009

I can't believe how good this product it. This product should be on store shelves around the country! It keeps me dry and fresh all day into the night. Even during workouts it performs. I'm so happy I became an Iherb customer. Shopping this site has opened up so many natural alternatives to me. And as usual, shipping is the best!!!!

Now Foods, Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2154078 on Sep 07, 2011

It is real long lasting deodorant!

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2785032 on Jun 16, 2011

Embarrassing foot odor is not a worry anymore.. I can take my shoes off anytime now. Sports shoes too for my family! This is the first thing I have found that really works!

it does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2368042 on Jan 04, 2008

it works

This Stuff WORKS!

Posted by DeborahSu on Jul 06, 2011

Deodorants often don't work well for me--and antiperspirants make me sweat more and smell worse. This stuff--just a tiny, tiny bit! If you can see white after rubbing it in, you're using too much--reduces perspiration without stopping it, and eliminates odor. Definitely a keeper!

No More Bad Odor!

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Nov 17, 2008

This works great at preventing underarm odor. Great low price too! A little of this product goes along way, so keep in mind that you don't need very much of it. Only two things I didn't like about this product though. Difficult to spread/rub in to desired area as it is a thick cream. I also wish that instead of having to stick fingers into the container that one could instead use this product much like one would with a regular deodorant stick.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer1128285 on Nov 27, 2011

Has a fragrance I don't particularly like, but it works well.

Long lasting deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3066430 on Sep 18, 2011

This product arrived quickly and is what I was expecting.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Nov 01, 2008

does what it says, but messy and difficult to work with - otherwise I'd use it more

Not as great as I'd hoped

Posted by Reviewer2832763 on Jul 14, 2011

Does eliminate odor but not perspiration. Needed to be applied daily even though it states long-lasting. Hard to remove from jar and apply.