Now Foods, Long-Lasting Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g) (Discontinued Item)

This is a Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2272672 From Illinois on Dec 03, 2008

The key word here is just that deodorant it is to keep the odor away not the sweat. It does just that I am very please with it. I just could not get use to using my fingers so I use the back of a plastic spoon it works just great. A little goes a long way

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2314773 From Illinois on Feb 12, 2009

I can't believe how good this product it. This product should be on store shelves around the country! It keeps me dry and fresh all day into the night. Even during workouts it performs. I'm so happy I became an Iherb customer. Shopping this site has opened up so many natural alternatives to me. And as usual, shipping is the best!!!!

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2785032 on Jun 16, 2011

Embarrassing foot odor is not a worry anymore.. I can take my shoes off anytime now. Sports shoes too for my family! This is the first thing I have found that really works!

The Best Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1206139 From Canada on Jul 26, 2011

I have tried MANY natural deodorants, and this is the only one that truly works for me. Although I don't perspire a lot, I get b.o. pretty easily, especially when I wear tank tops or anything sleeveless. Drug-store deodorants work ok, but I don't like using anything chemical in my home or on my body, so I've been searching for years for an effective natural deodorant, and this is the one! My body still perspires, but no b.o. A little goes a long way, I can tell the tub will last a long time, and the cost is comparable to drug store brands. Now's cream deodorant smells GREAT (light and fresh, reminds me of soap and baby shampoo) and works all day and night. I was hestitant to purchase a deo that you put on with your fingers, but it's not messy at all and easily washes off hands. LOVE this product.

Now Foods, Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2154078 From Lithuania on Sep 07, 2011

It is real long lasting deodorant!