Best deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1980811 on Aug 02, 2012

My husband and I have been using this for over a year now. It really does stay in your system and it does work if you forget a day. Actually, we ran out for 3 weeks and my husband substituted a regular deodorant. After 2 weeks he was desperate to get more of this!!! It works great on feet too!!!

didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 28, 2012

This one didn't work for me but I will keep trying to find one that I feel safe using.

My bad!

Posted by Reviewer1749325 on Jun 13, 2012

Stupid me! I'm chemically sensitive and search continuously for unscented, chemical free products. This is the first time I have been terribly disappointed in a NOW product! The fault is all mine because the ingredient list lists "natural fragrance" and I went ahead and trusted that it wouldn't be bad. I've read enough research to realize that "natural fragrance" can be anything the manufacturer wants it to be. But I trusted NOW to not play the "natural, but not" game. I only had the lid off for seconds and after 4 hours I'm still reacting to the smell. Trust is something that is earned, NOW products have lost mine, big time!

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

does not help for a long time and not enough for hot summer.

25 years old girl

Posted by erikamarija on Jun 07, 2012

didn't like it all

Works great, but having trouble tolerating the fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on May 16, 2012

This product works, and a very little goes a long way! Unfortunately, I can't stand the fragrance while I am applying it. For some reason it just makes me feel ill when I smell it. Once I am dressed it is no problem. Sure wish NOW would hold the fragrance on this one! My husband won't even try it.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 08, 2012

Pleasant fragrance, works well. If this product were offered in lavender fragrance, it would merit a 6 star rating!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Apr 15, 2012

I was skeptical at first but decided to try it. It really does work effectively. It is a bit messy to apply, but the product does not stain.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2409827 on Apr 11, 2012

Finally a "natural" deoderant that actually works! I've tried so many other chemical free ones, including the salt stones, but I was never satisfied with the results. I apply this product maybe every other day and have never had an issue with stinky armpits since (even after a year of use). Highly recommended for anyone trying to avoid aluminum and other toxins found in commerical brands.

Now Foods, Long-Lasting Deodorant Cream, 2.3 oz (65 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

really great product,great price,last long time.I gave 4 stars because i don't like applying with my fingers,especially when I have long nails