Posted by Reviewer2857656 on Oct 20, 2009

Doesn't work. I smelled funky.

It smells

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Mar 05, 2011

This deo smells like old womans perfume . On my husband it didnt work better than any crystal body spray. And it makes white marks on clothes.

I wish they offer a sample first...

Posted by Reviewer2485569 on Feb 25, 2011

...because this does NOT work. Tried for a week but did not work at all. Save your money, and stay away from this product.

Worse than Using Nothing

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Feb 16, 2013

If it simply didn't work, which it doesn't for me at all, I might have given it 2 stars, assuming it's a body chemistry thing and probably works for others. It's the dreadful messiness of this product that kept me from giving it that second star. It's a hard, white paste that leaves an unpleasant coating on your skin as well as on your clothing. Dreadful stuff!!!

Now Food Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer2094110 on Dec 20, 2007

I like this product vey nuch, I have tried several "natural" products over the years and this is the first one I have used at actually works!!

Aluminum-free and gentle on skin.

Posted by Reviewer2136254 on Sep 30, 2009

You can use it at night, then wash it off in the morning so it does not get on clothes.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3179329 on Feb 17, 2011

I was very satisfied with the performance of this product compared to their more expensive competition, Lavilin. I really enjoy the fact that I only have to apply it once every two to three days with no odor. My only complaint about this product would be the fragrance they have added. I prefer a non-scented product but for the money saved I can tolerate the slightly perfume like smell.

Interesting :)

Posted by Reviewer1336070 on Feb 06, 2011

It is a little bit strange to put on a deodorant with your hand :) But I am getting used :) It fells not bad - I get usually an alergical reaction from most deos. This time I got it not. This is the best thing about this deodorant. The only thing I do not like is the smell - it smells like a diaper rash cream for babys. But this smell is not so strong, you feel it only when you apply it on your skin. In general it is a good product.

Works well, without irritation

Posted by Reviewer1517554 on Jul 09, 2011

For me "long lasting" deodorants usually do not last long enough to get through the day, and when they do last they cause irritation on my armpit after a few days of using it. This deodorant however gets me through the day and has caused no irritation after using it for a few weeks. It does not last for days with me, I reapply almost daily. The smell is nice and soft, and applying it is easy. There is one small disadvantage to this product: it leaves a white stain on your armpit. I find this a very minor inconvenience though.

Not worth it

Posted by Reviewer1233866 on Jan 03, 2008

Very sticky and messy. Doesn't work to control odor.