My 2nd review

Posted by KaliMama on Oct 25, 2011

I initially didn't like the smell of this deodorant (too much old lady for my liking), but it has really grown on me. I have been through a few different natural deodorants since then, and this is one of the few that actually works. The smell can be a bit overpowering, but I have grown to like it and have realized it settles faster than I thought. This deodorant DOES work for days!! I usually shower every day, but one lazy day I didn't and this little jewel made sure my armpits didn't smell a hint of sweat. Btw, a jar of this last forever

Great alternative to Lavalin

Posted by Reviewer2014933 on Sep 27, 2011

Works just as well as Lavalin without the synthetic fragrance, for a fraction of the price.

Long lasting deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3066430 on Sep 18, 2011

This product arrived quickly and is what I was expecting.

Now Foods, Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2154078 on Sep 07, 2011

It is real long lasting deodorant!

works

Posted by Reviewer2918645 on Sep 05, 2011

This works!

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Aug 30, 2011

I dont know how people use this but I hate it,

Light duty

Posted by Reviewer1610503 on Aug 19, 2011

I'm a fan of deodorant creams, but this one isn't even half as functional or pleasant as the old famous Tussy brand. This one feels very much like heavy clay (think mud mask), and is a pain to get off your fingers when done. It also only lasts half as long as other brands I've tried, though every body responds differently.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2818357 on Jul 31, 2011

GREAT

Nor recommended

Posted by Reviewer1510859 on Jul 26, 2011

Found this product really hard to use.

The Best Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Jul 26, 2011

I have tried MANY natural deodorants, and this is the only one that truly works for me. Although I don't perspire a lot, I get b.o. pretty easily, especially when I wear tank tops or anything sleeveless. Drug-store deodorants work ok, but I don't like using anything chemical in my home or on my body, so I've been searching for years for an effective natural deodorant, and this is the one! My body still perspires, but no b.o. A little goes a long way, I can tell the tub will last a long time, and the cost is comparable to drug store brands. Now's cream deodorant smells GREAT (light and fresh, reminds me of soap and baby shampoo) and works all day and night. I was hestitant to purchase a deo that you put on with your fingers, but it's not messy at all and easily washes off hands. LOVE this product.