Great!

Posted by Reviewer3021924 on Dec 12, 2010

The best natural deodorant I have tried. No irritation to the skin and very long lasting.

effective deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3144367 on Aug 17, 2008

This deodorant creme is inexpensive and effective. I've been using it for years. Sometimes I add a little talcum powder after I've applied the creme to inhance it's effectiveness. I highly recomend it!

Now foods, Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Aug 21, 2008

Fantastic cream, no odour especially if one is menopause

Now Foods Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer2131651 on Sep 09, 2008

This deodorant cream works better than any of the products that I've tried. It doesn't cause my skin to break out in a nasty rash as the Jason products and the deodorant stones have. However, it is best applied at night since it is a white cream that will eventually absorb into the skin.

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1207577 on Oct 06, 2008

I recently decided to ditch the anti-perspirants. I was a little self-conscious the first couple of days because my tried and true Secret was a hard habit to break. But, I think this product works great.

finally found one that works!!

Posted by Reviewer1430747 on Nov 14, 2009

i am a very stinky girl and i just want to say that this is the first natural deodorant that actually works for me! and i have tried them all!! i waited several months to review this to see if it would actually work more than a week and through a hot sticky summer and it does!!! i could not be more thrilled that i can throw away all of those aluminum based antiperspirants!! i still sweat a tiny bit but i am odor free- first time ever!! i need to reapply everyday though- but i am fine with that!

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1900393 on Nov 04, 2009

Nice soft scent. Natural. Long lasting...just like promised.

Long Lasting Deodorant Cream

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on Oct 08, 2009

My husband tried a bunch of natural deodorants including the salt crystal and nothing really helped. Until this, he only needs a tiny amount and it lasts all day. Thank you Now Foods.

it works

Posted by Reviewer3334101 on Sep 04, 2009

body odour problem is solved.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Sep 13, 2009

This is the best! i will never use anything else.