Posted by Reviewer2697103 on Jun 11, 2010

Really long lsating.

When other deoderants won't work

Posted by Reviewer2702734 on Nov 24, 2010

Now Foods zinc oxide based deodorant cream is an affordable alternative to Lavelin. Can work for days, depending on your smell.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2957362 on Jul 10, 2009

I have been trying to stop using deodorants with killer ingredients in them..."natural" deodorants are out there, but they don't work. Trust me, Now Foods Depdorant is terrific...I think even better than the deodorants with bad things in them. You will not be disappointed. By the way, iherb.com ships orders really quickly.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3021924 on Dec 12, 2010

The best natural deodorant I have tried. No irritation to the skin and very long lasting.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2860365 on Aug 03, 2010

Excellent product - used for years

Best

Posted by Reviewer2886085 on Apr 12, 2013

This is amazing!! Best natural deodorant I have ever used...

Better than anything else I've used.

Posted by imadoxaholic on Sep 28, 2009

I've been using this for about four days now and I'm really impressed. I'm one of those people with chemistry that is a "challenge" to natural deodorants. Only one other (Aubrey E Plus High C) works decently - yet still isn't perfect. This stuff has passed the test. I find the scent to be VERY mild and it really, really works. No odor whatsoever, even in 104 heat. I think the complaints about it being messy and leaving white residue are because people over-apply. You really don't need to use much of this. I use a very small amount - not even enough for it to leave any white on my skin.

Better than any other natural deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2313023 on Apr 07, 2011

I've tried A LOT of natural deodorants. I have basically been using a body powder with zinc oxide in it because nothing else has worked. I was combing it with a zinc cream but all zinc creams have mineral oil or other ingredients I don't want in my sensitive arm pit area. This is more like a balm. You can rub it in so you do not see it. It is a grayish white color but again you can rub it in well with no problem so summer no issues with white pits. So far no wetness at all. I expected some and had my powder ready as back up. Not even needed the powder. I actually like the smell it is a floral baby powder smell. I keep smelling myself expecting to smell sweat and it just smells great under there! I feel fresh and clean! I am a woman in my mid 30s and trust me when I say I get hot! This has been a arm pit saver!!! I am scared to run out so I will probably order plenty soon.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2291585 on Jun 04, 2010

My husband couldn't find anything natural that could help him. This has and he doesn't even have to put it on every day to stay smelling pleasant.

Works like a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Jun 08, 2010

This one smells much better than the NOW long lasting stick. So far I have been applying it regularly on my feet after a shower and my feet odor problem completely disappeared. My slippers and shoes smell nicely too. Thank you.