Now Foods, Lutein, 10 mg, 120 Softgels

lutein

Posted by Reviewer2985503 From California on Jun 19, 2008

Went to the eye doctor and my stigmatisim has improved. Wonderful news. My eyes feel and are responding with more strength.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer1688561 From Iowa on Dec 09, 2008

I have used this product for almost 1 year. I am borderline glaucoma. At my last checkup my doctor told me that my pressure in my eyes was 16 where it had been 24 and 25 in the past. I have not changed anything else except added this Lutein product. I rate it very highly. I do not have to see the eye doctor every 6 months now. He told me I don't need to see you for 2 years.

Great eye health

Posted by Reviewer1739524 From Missouri on Oct 15, 2008

Since taking these pills my wife & I both agree that everything is much brighter & clearer. Another plus is the size of these pills. They are very small & easy to swallow. My kids take them every other day

great supplement for the eyes

Posted by Reviewer2514980 From California on Aug 09, 2008

I have good vision and I want to maintain good vision. I tend to get dry and watery eyes at times (on the computer a lot); however, ever since I have been taking Lutein Esters (over two weeks now), my eyes have felt a lot better and healthier too. Less dry and have not caught my eyes really watering at all. Also, most of my family on my mom's side wears glasses and I do not want to ever get to the point where I need to wear glasses or even close to needing to wear them. Glasses actually make your eyes worse and you have to keep getting stronger prescription to see well.

eyes for you

Posted by Reviewer3352333 From Florida on Mar 28, 2008

I was diagnosed with macular degeneration and noticed all the available OTC medications had low doses of Lutein in them. From all I read Lutein is the best thing to take to slow the progression. It has done just that