Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Apr 09, 2008

I've had some vision problems for a few years. I stated taking this product and have noticed improvement. I will continue to take it.

Eyesight improver

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 16, 2008

After 2 weeks able to read news papers without glasses.May also have helped my putts go in at golf,can focus better.

my friend said to me, Thank You

Posted by Reviewer2621616 on Dec 18, 2010

I sent my friend it. It's very good. My friend got a better sight after taking it.

Good for Eyes

Posted by MikeMember on May 31, 2016

I've been taking this for a couple years now and my vision has stopped degrading... but I can't say it's getting better.

Mrs. Dains

Posted by Reviewer2943640 on Mar 15, 2008

My eyes have stayed the same for several years, and I think it was because I started taking lutein. My eye doctor advised taking it.

Great for Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3137100 on Jun 09, 2010

This product is an excellent adjunct for people with Glaucoma, according to me a non professional.

Cures dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 31, 2012

I take this together with Super Zeaxanthin and it has totally cured by problem with dry eyes.

NOW Lutein

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 12, 2011

I added this to my supplement list after reading reviews indicating the need for more than is in my 'eye supplement' and immediately knew I needed more lutein. I feel less eyestrain when doing computer work and my eyes feel more comfortable...(contact lens wearer). My husband was diagnosed with macular degeneration 1 1/2 years ago and after adding a variety of 'eye' supplements including lutein the doctor was baffled that he no longer showed signs of the degeneration, even though a retinal scan confirmed it initially. NOW is a great affordable brand.

Good +

Posted by Reviwer on Mar 28, 2013

It seems to be quite helpful for my eyes! Less tired and less discomfort I'm feeling. I'm taking these softgels for two months now, hope that my better view is from this lutein. Will buy again.

Good and affordable!

Posted by 5594929971762012217 on Jul 07, 2016

Got this after seeing all the raves in reviews. Been taking this for the past few weeks, might take some time to really see the effects but so far, so good, eyes less tiring. Will continue taking this~