making good eyes

Posted by 5520948145688688536 on May 13, 2014

wow

Good value Lutein

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 27, 2014

Studies have found Lutein to be an important supplement to help our aging eyesight. I like Now Foods because they consistently give good value for their products. Frankly I cant say whether Lutein has slowed the deterioration but I continue taking it only because I trust the studies & that it is also an anti-oxidant. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Really good price and fast shipping

Posted by 4698510201797722396 on Apr 10, 2014

Really good price and fast shipping

liked it

Posted by 5628915533541015575 on Apr 08, 2014

good for eyes.

We've been using this product for years

Posted by BJoyce on Apr 06, 2014

My husband and I both have macular degeneration in our heritage so we want to make sure we do everything in our power to combat this. This product has what you need to keep this problem at bay. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good suplement

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I use the pills only for two weeks and I have the impression that my eyes don't hurt as they used to. I will keep updating this review later on. If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I kindly ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

GOOD

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Feb 07, 2014

Good product.Nothing to say.

good!

Posted by 5113252882261134305 on Dec 11, 2013

Second purchase. Effect is true love

good.

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Nov 09, 2013

We take them to prevent eye problems. they are tiny blackish soft gel capsules and have no after taste.

Lutein essential for Eye Health and Macular support

Posted by Reviewer1024320 on Oct 23, 2013

Some doctors may recommend additional increase in Lutein for optical health, especially in degenerative conditions. It has worked fabulously for relatives. Utilizing this in tandem with Now Foods Occu-Support for macular health, as well as an extra dosage of Now Foods Astaxanthin, and Alpha Lipoic Acid, will help to maintain eye health, often halt degenerative eye conditions, and sometimes may improve early detected macular health conditions. Just a side note here: For those who have celiac or gluten sensitivity you may want to try Now Foods Sun-E 400 as a good source of vitamin E for eye and skin health because it doesn't utilize wheat nor soy in the supplement making process, but instead uses a Sunflower source. Most other forms of Vitamin E, including the d-alpha, d-gamma, and all d-forms of E (which are the best for those who CAN tolerate/consume gluten) normally utilize a process in which involves wheat or gluten contamination, although the claim is, it is eventually removed before the final product is formed. Just a heads up! It would be great if Now Foods offered an Occu-Support Supplement for Celiac/Gluten intolerant customers which contained SUN-E 400 as a source of Vitamin E, and which also contained NO soy derivatives.