Eyesight improver

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 16, 2008

After 2 weeks able to read news papers without glasses.May also have helped my putts go in at golf,can focus better.

Mrs. Dains

Posted by Reviewer2943640 on Mar 15, 2008

My eyes have stayed the same for several years, and I think it was because I started taking lutein. My eye doctor advised taking it.

lutein

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Oct 05, 2010

These seem to work well. I notice a difference in eye pain.

Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1333117 on Oct 21, 2010

It really works......my vision is so much better.

Another great product!

Posted by Reviewer1902182 on Oct 30, 2010

I've been using these lutein esters for several years now and at my recent eye exam, my optometrist was amazed that my eyes hadn't changed in several years... thanks to these little babies! I've done close work (technical writing) for the past 17 years and I'm thrilled that my eyes aren't getting worse as I age.

Great for Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3137100 on Jun 09, 2010

This product is an excellent adjunct for people with Glaucoma, according to me a non professional.

NOW Lutein

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 12, 2011

I added this to my supplement list after reading reviews indicating the need for more than is in my 'eye supplement' and immediately knew I needed more lutein. I feel less eyestrain when doing computer work and my eyes feel more comfortable...(contact lens wearer). My husband was diagnosed with macular degeneration 1 1/2 years ago and after adding a variety of 'eye' supplements including lutein the doctor was baffled that he no longer showed signs of the degeneration, even though a retinal scan confirmed it initially. NOW is a great affordable brand.

my friend said to me, Thank You

Posted by Reviewer2621616 on Dec 18, 2010

I sent my friend it. It's very good. My friend got a better sight after taking it.

Good for Eyes

Posted by MikeMember on May 31, 2016

I've been taking this for a couple years now and my vision has stopped degrading... but I can't say it's getting better.

Good and affordable!

Posted by 5594929971762012217 on Jul 07, 2016

Got this after seeing all the raves in reviews. Been taking this for the past few weeks, might take some time to really see the effects but so far, so good, eyes less tiring. Will continue taking this~