Now Foods, Lutein, 10 mg, 120 Softgels

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2233968 on Dec 12, 2009

I noticed a difference in my vision since the day I started taking it. I am 30 years old, work in IT field and spend more than 8 hours a day in front of a pc/laptop. Recently, I noticed a degradation in my vision after prolonged exposure to LCD screens. With this supplement, I feel I am able to concentrate better than before and hav noticed some vision improvement (less blur).

Eye supplement must have

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Dec 17, 2010

I take this with life extension super zeaxanthin and now's astaxanthin. Of course I do take tons of other stuff like nac etc. My vision is sharper see color more vividly. For someone whose doc prophesized I'll go blind in 1 year's time, I have been doing well constantly surprising my doc for having good vision despite such bad eyes. I have myopia related macular degeneration.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2991845 on Jan 04, 2011

I think this product has done more for my vision than I could have imagined. I have been taking it for about 2 years. I also think the other two substances are just or more as important as the Lutein

cataract prevention

Posted by francesjoan on Feb 15, 2011

Blaylock's newsletter mentioned taking 20mg lutein 3 times per day to possible stop cataract progression. Maybe but just in case I'll try it long term. I'm in my middle 50s so my eye health is important. I notice that I don't rely on reading glasses as much. I trust Dr. Blaylock so I'll keep taking these for preventing or at least slowing down cataracts.

OH, YAY!!

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jun 08, 2011

I rarely need my reading glasses now, only if I'm doing reaaly tiny work like cross-stitch. Made a difference in about a week. This is a darn sight cheaper than an optitician! :-)