Mrs. Dains

Posted by Reviewer2943640 on Mar 15, 2008

My eyes have stayed the same for several years, and I think it was because I started taking lutein. My eye doctor advised taking it.

lutein

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Oct 05, 2010

These seem to work well. I notice a difference in eye pain.

Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1333117 on Oct 21, 2010

It really works......my vision is so much better.

Another great product!

Posted by Reviewer1902182 on Oct 30, 2010

I've been using these lutein esters for several years now and at my recent eye exam, my optometrist was amazed that my eyes hadn't changed in several years... thanks to these little babies! I've done close work (technical writing) for the past 17 years and I'm thrilled that my eyes aren't getting worse as I age.

Great for Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3137100 on Jun 09, 2010

This product is an excellent adjunct for people with Glaucoma, according to me a non professional.

NOW Lutein

Posted by Jasmine44 on Feb 12, 2011

I added this to my supplement list after reading reviews indicating the need for more than is in my 'eye supplement' and immediately knew I needed more lutein. I feel less eyestrain when doing computer work and my eyes feel more comfortable...(contact lens wearer). My husband was diagnosed with macular degeneration 1 1/2 years ago and after adding a variety of 'eye' supplements including lutein the doctor was baffled that he no longer showed signs of the degeneration, even though a retinal scan confirmed it initially. NOW is a great affordable brand.

my friend said to me, Thank You

Posted by Reviewer2621616 on Dec 18, 2010

I sent my friend it. It's very good. My friend got a better sight after taking it.

Cures dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 31, 2012

I take this together with Super Zeaxanthin and it has totally cured by problem with dry eyes.

Good +

Posted by Reviwer on Mar 28, 2013

It seems to be quite helpful for my eyes! Less tired and less discomfort I'm feeling. I'm taking these softgels for two months now, hope that my better view is from this lutein. Will buy again.

GOOD AND RELIABLE COMPANY, GOOD PRODUCT