GOOD AND RELIABLE COMPANY, GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 5464921366279637690 on Dec 05, 2015

GOOD AND RELIABLE COMPANY, GOOD PRODUCT

for eyes for sure!

Posted by 5731292692877335242 on May 13, 2016

you can take the lutein from 10mgr for all adults, from 20mgr for older healthy people, and beyond for macular degeneration problems. It also works with dry eyes, it will certainly make their not hurt.essential prevention.

Cures dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 31, 2012

I take this together with Super Zeaxanthin and it has totally cured by problem with dry eyes.

Good +

Posted by Reviwer on Mar 28, 2013

It seems to be quite helpful for my eyes! Less tired and less discomfort I'm feeling. I'm taking these softgels for two months now, hope that my better view is from this lutein. Will buy again.

My Hubby likes it.

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Aug 10, 2009

He went to the eye doctor and his eye site is getting better each time he goes. Not sure if this has anything to do with it. He has been using it for about a month now. But I know it doesn't hurt.

I'll keep taking them

Posted by Reviewer1511161 on Oct 25, 2008

I haven't been using the Lutein for long enough to see the results for myself, but from what my brother in law, and his opthomologist, says - they work!

Lutein Esters review

Posted by Reviewer2947585 on Dec 25, 2008

Have been using this product for a year or two. Don't know for sure if the product works, but it hasn't hurt. Eye doctor says my eyes are healthy and in good condition for my age.

Stonger eyes

Posted by Reviewer1904206 on Dec 13, 2009

My wife and I take this to keep our eyes healthy, we are pleased with the results.

Topical treatments are more effective but product is ok

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

We used this for 2 months in hope to improve vision and since we didn't get any noticeable improvement we got a bit impatient and added a topical antioxidant from Nacdrops(antioxidant eye drop). We are planning on adding this to our routine again at some point as a preventative measure. Shipping was very fast(we live in California).

NO RESULTS YET.