Now Foods, Sports, MCT Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 3-star

just 'eh'

Posted by Reviewer1499622 From Pennsylvania on May 08, 2012

The flavor is fine - mostly flavorless, but there's an almost buttery quality to it that reminds me of macadamia nut oil. I was hoping to experience some of the energy, appetite satiation and other purported benefits of MCT oil, but I've not noticed any difference. Also, this does get solid in my refrigerator, and I was under the impression that due to their very nature, medium chain triglycerides remain liquid at all temperatures. So I also have concerns about the product quality itself and the reliability of the extraction process. Maybe I just got a bottle from a bad batch, but I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing.

great oil

Posted by Reviewer1933398 From Nebraska on Feb 21, 2011

helps fill you up, especailly if you are always hungry.