mct I love it sv

Posted by Reviewer1003908 on Mar 22, 2009

This product is excellent. I am 28 years old fulltime student and working parent with two kids and I just had my last 1 year ago and got up to 226 pound at 5'4 and after baby I still was still at 194 even with exercise I would lose lose a couple of pounds and tone up and sometimes gain it back . Well, I replaced my sugar intake with splenda and started drinking water lots of it and did protein bars salad exercise you name it and lost weight but I was getting bored with the whole diet thing. I brought a Women's World Magazine and saw a article on the Mct oil and ordered it from iherb and have been using it in all my foods and now have more of a variety and eat almost anything . I put it in fat free muffin mix and eat 2 to 3 tablespoons and put in things like sphaghetti sauce and stew over my bake chicken you name it. I am now down to 169 pounds and counting. My family loves the new old me and most importantly I love ME. My husband even has lost more then 20 pounds he was 243 and now is 218 and counting he is 6'0 and is happy. I didn't tell him what I was doing to the food and he just started losing the weight. I didn't believe it at first. But, seriously It really works. I have more energy so that I can exercise and I feel full longer so I don't eat as much. I eat when I am hungry and eat 5 smaller meals a day and snacks or 3 meals and several snacks sometimes less sometimes more and still I am losing it. I aonly have been using it for about 2 months or so and it work every dollar . Just order another bottle for reserve. Don't want to run out it ever. my email is svccmichelle09@yahoo.com . I would gladly send some ideas for the food that helped me alot....

MCT

Posted by Reviewer2305426 on Jan 26, 2012

I love this tasteless oil! Not because it is tasteless but because it WORKS in the glucose-to-keytone conversion process when I am on a Ketogenic (No carb diet)! I can feel the difference and it is really beneficial because i can avoid the grumpy, irritable switch my brain goes through entering ketosis!

very light

Posted by Reviewer1868532 on Jun 03, 2008

This is a very good refined cooking oil, no taste, perfect for adding to my boyfriends foods to deal with digestion and help with weight gain after Pancreas surgery. MCT oil does not require digestive enzyme for the body to utilize it, so he doesn't have to take enzyme pills with foods that have MCT oil. Too bad the boiling point of the oil is too low to fry with, but there are ways to get around that.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Mar 15, 2011

Get this product if you want to stay slim and keep your inner furnace burning...tastes great on almost any food, comes in glass bottle so no hormonal exposure, and really helps the thyroid. If taken in early evening, may keep you awake.

wonderful for skin

Posted by Reviewer3284268 on Aug 28, 2012

I bought this as a food but discovered that it is the best skin oil I have ever used. I have tried argan, emu, scalane, coconut, cocoa, hyaluronic, etc, etc. this stuff is neutral, no strong odors, light and easily absorbed. You don't need to heat it up to make it spreadable like coconut, shea and cocoa butter. And it is stable, a lot of the other oils like argan and emu start to smell funky after a few days at room temperature. As far as a dietary fuel, I am still experimenting. It is easy to ingest, no smell or taste to speak of, but kind of hard on an empty stomach. So I am using it in salad dressing or put a little in coffee instead of cream.

Energy!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Vastly improved my energy reserves. No flavour, use on salads etc. Huge bottle, not so easy to hold/pour. Don't forget to start slow and take digestive enzymes until your body adjusts - otherwise you may get stomach cramps. Also, don't over do it... you may spend half the day in the bathroom! If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1327186 on Mar 02, 2010

much easier to take than coconut oil. gets the ketone's flowing!!!

MCT Oil

Posted by Reviewer1033494 on Oct 07, 2009

This works well in cooking on low heat, salads and in smoothies. Helps to fill you up. The price is very good too!

MCT oil

Posted by Reviewer2296441 on Mar 15, 2009

I learned that some hospitals even use this oil to increase calories for premature babies. I am happy with the product and even happier with the service from iHerb. Thank you.

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer1926237 on Aug 06, 2010

Awesome product!! 1 tbsp in my morning smoothie and was amazed at how much energy I had and how long it lasted and this price can't be beat- huge bottle will last for a long time.