Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1327186 on Mar 02, 2010

much easier to take than coconut oil. gets the ketone's flowing!!!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1518527 on Feb 21, 2010

Excellent Product. Extremely mild flavor.

MCT Oil

Posted by Reviewer1033494 on Oct 07, 2009

This works well in cooking on low heat, salads and in smoothies. Helps to fill you up. The price is very good too!

MCT oil

Posted by Reviewer1520340 on Jul 18, 2009

I like this because it's not oily tasting and has no flavor at all, works great as a salad dressing or just cooking with.

mct I love it sv

Posted by Reviewer1003908 on Mar 22, 2009

This product is excellent. I am 28 years old fulltime student and working parent with two kids and I just had my last 1 year ago and got up to 226 pound at 5'4 and after baby I still was still at 194 even with exercise I would lose lose a couple of pounds and tone up and sometimes gain it back . Well, I replaced my sugar intake with splenda and started drinking water lots of it and did protein bars salad exercise you name it and lost weight but I was getting bored with the whole diet thing. I brought a Women's World Magazine and saw a article on the Mct oil and ordered it from iherb and have been using it in all my foods and now have more of a variety and eat almost anything . I put it in fat free muffin mix and eat 2 to 3 tablespoons and put in things like sphaghetti sauce and stew over my bake chicken you name it. I am now down to 169 pounds and counting. My family loves the new old me and most importantly I love ME. My husband even has lost more then 20 pounds he was 243 and now is 218 and counting he is 6'0 and is happy. I didn't tell him what I was doing to the food and he just started losing the weight. I didn't believe it at first. But, seriously It really works. I have more energy so that I can exercise and I feel full longer so I don't eat as much. I eat when I am hungry and eat 5 smaller meals a day and snacks or 3 meals and several snacks sometimes less sometimes more and still I am losing it. I aonly have been using it for about 2 months or so and it work every dollar . Just order another bottle for reserve. Don't want to run out it ever. my email is svccmichelle09@yahoo.com . I would gladly send some ideas for the food that helped me alot....

MCT oil

Posted by Reviewer2296441 on Mar 15, 2009

I learned that some hospitals even use this oil to increase calories for premature babies. I am happy with the product and even happier with the service from iHerb. Thank you.

Staying Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1176559 on Mar 09, 2009

Great Product Look Foward to ordering more speanding a few dollars now will save me thausands of dollars in health care costs in the future I am so glad to see more of this out here just a few yrs ago it was almost imposible to find healthy minded products and your making it so much easyer thanks so much

Good Stuff/reasonably priced

Posted by Reviewer1772781 on Feb 27, 2009

I am a repeat customer. I have paid as much as 10 dollars more for the same similar product. This is a very good buy and the postage is within reason

Not Happy

Posted by Reviewer2196054 on Feb 16, 2009

My order was broken by ups during shipment. I paid for overnight delivery and for the product and have received nothing. I wrote twice and never heard back anything until now. So I am very unhappy with your service and cannot rate a product that I never had a chance to use. I feel ripped off actually and unhappy with your service.

MCT Oil

Posted by Reviewer1271990 on Dec 22, 2008

I love the fast delivery of my iHerb products. This oil has no taste whatsoever and my run was that much better with it.