Mr.Nitzmer

Posted by 5366855111704301016 on Apr 18, 2014

Hi, I have used the MCT oil for 2 months so far I am unsure if I have lost weight but I do know that I have lost fat in the form of inches around my waist and in the area that my wife used to call love handles, which no longer are to be found. I have during this time gone from a size 36 to a size 33, while keeping my muscle. I am Impressed, and will continue to use this product!

Great product.

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Nov 05, 2012

I like that it's in capsule form, this makes it more convenient to incorporate into my daily routine. I bought these because I was starting on this paleo/bulletproof diet. I've experienced increased amounts of energy and reduced appetite. I used to eat every 2-3 hours, now I don't get hungry as often (I hate feeling hungry), I might eat every 3-4 hours.

Excellent, highly energizing

Posted by danarm on Jan 23, 2013

It gives me a lot of energy. The fact that it's in capsule form (and not a liquid in a bottle) helps me dose it correctly. This is very important because in high doses it can have a laxative effect.

Seems to be working.

Posted by Bonkers on Dec 08, 2014

I started on these MCT oils and then a month later had my blood tested and my cholesterol was down and other good things were UP. On the down side, I didn't notice any loss of my overly healthy appetite (like I was hoping for) and my eczema didn't improve any. I hear that Coconut Oil pills are even better for my eczema and are also considered an MCT Oil - so I will try that next instead.

Amazing

Posted by 5637670713623644312 on Aug 11, 2016

Feel much more energized and clear minded after only 3 weaks of using.

This product is working

Posted by 5495574879602797338 on Oct 20, 2016

Great Product I have only been on it for a couple of weeks but it's improving my memory and reducing the senior moments that I was suffering already, as a side benefit it's helping me loose some weight overall I am very happy with the results so far

Now Foods Sports MCT Oil - Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer1610813 on Nov 30, 2016

Very happy with the results over a few weeks. My mind and thoughts are more clearer, although I haven't experienced increased energy.

good value

Posted by 5133562970452641070 on Oct 01, 2013

Its hard to tell if this stuff works but the cost and amount you get is decent.

Great

Posted by JapaniHerbFan on Dec 04, 2016

Especially great for traveling!

Good Product

Posted by 5004120184564337135 on Dec 26, 2016

Good product. Great way to get you MCT oil when away from home.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »