Now Foods, MSM, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer1418379 on Nov 20, 2007

Now Foods, MSM 1000mg have replaced a very expensive powder form I was taking for yeast in my digestive system. Women, if your tring to loose weight and can't, maybe it's because of the yeast in your system. Try the MSM for your hair, nail and joints, but more importantly, it help to decrease and maintain the yeast levels in your system which can prevent weight loss!! Thanks iHerb for providing this product at such a great savings over the retail store where I was purchasing this item!

MSM for skin pigmentation

Posted by Reviewer1678115 on Dec 09, 2011

MSM works for reducing the pigmentation (melasma) in my skin. The combo of MSM and a high zinc oxide sunscreen has cleared up nearly all the pigmentation on my face.

Natural anti-inflammatory; safe to use; no negative effects known.

Posted by EowynDeRohan on Jun 28, 2012

I discovered MSM when I had a horse years ago. This is very high quality and powerful MSM. Reduces pain and inflammation throughout the body and opens the cell walls so that other nutrients can be absorbed. I don't live without MSM in my house. Safe for you and for your animals. Works quickly and has a sustained effect. Good for body aches, injuries, and lung inflammation due to asthma or infection. MSM is a miracle of the natural world, and the NOW brand is TOPS. Also, this size is inexpensive.

sulphur for joints and detoxing

Posted by burdypie on Dec 08, 2010

Very happy with this dynamite product,the natural sulphur found in fruits and vegetables,recommended (along with C,A, and Amino acids) for fibromyalgia. I find this stops stiffness and pain after remedial massage; a boon for fibromyalgics as it goes to improve cartilage and muscle and detoxesthe body. It's so worth balancing up and working out your best levels so as not to cause (brimstone) flatulence(but you know it's working)lolol as it also works on parasites...what a fabulous product,the most versatile I've found.Iherb is the best I've found anywhere in the world,am very grateful for the extensive products,low prices and reliability.

Arthritis miracle drug

Posted by Reviewer2694792 on Nov 18, 2009

I've been taking this for several years. I have extreme pain from arthritis, and lots of random "stuff" from Lupus. Pain is drastically reduced, and also the incidence of Lupus "episodes". Great deal, and excellent quality.

Hair growth

Posted by Reviewer1899512 on Feb 07, 2011

My hair has grown so much since I been taking this product!!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1185568 on Nov 25, 2011

Product helps in the area of arthritis pain in the body

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3007793 on Jun 21, 2009

MSM was the only product my mother took for her pain of rhumatoid arthritis. Now is a great product for a fair price. I now take MSM as daily maintenance for joints. I recommend to anyone with joint pain. NOW is a great product for a fair price.

PAIN SUPPORT

Posted by Reviewer2537043 on Aug 09, 2008

I use this with the Glucosamine/Chondritin for osteo arthritis. Works well. Don't need pain meds anymore.

GREAT product!

Posted by Reviewer1323197 on Dec 08, 2007

I have been using this for years on and off. I trust NOW brand products. My hair dresser is always in awe over the condition of my hair. MSM has many benefits to your health