good

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Oct 21, 2012

Appears to strenthen skin

Best lotion ever!

Posted by Reviewer3118125 on Sep 27, 2012

This is my favorite all around lotion. I use it daily for my face, neck and chest. After I'd been using it for about a week my boyfriend told me I looked like I "was all glowy". It has noticeably evened out my skin tone and helped to repair sun damage on my chest. I'm very paranoid about developing what I refer to as "wrinkly old lady chest".

Awesome-ness

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This is an all natural MSM lotion that absorbs into the skin well. If you have muscle pain or fibromyalgia, this is something to use daily over the painful spots. It helps me to move more fluidly. I take MSM internally as well. Neutral odor. Very nice for the skin. MSM is recommended for skin elasticity. Good price when compared to some MSM lotions. Yeah, NOW.

MSM Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Aug 13, 2012

So far I like it!

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

Fine means for skin. It is easily put. At once there is a feeling of heat. Skin becomes gentle, velvety

Super lotion

Posted by MarenS on May 19, 2012

I buy Now Foods MSM Liposome Lotion again and again because it works very good if my muscle are sore after doing Asthanga yoga and other sport activity. It make my skin not only to feel smoth and younger all over the body, it looks smoth and yonger too. I love to use it as a bodylotion, every day !! It works well on dry skin, and can even be used in face as a treatment if you have acne or mature skin :-) The best !!

MSM is great

Posted by Reviewer2473987 on Feb 24, 2012

This lotion is great though is a tad bit less moisturizing than Trimedica. I love the never fail pump, the lower price, and how it makes my skin look and feel. I have used this in massage (as I am not much of an oil girl) and it gets deep down to the aches and pains. Will purchase again and again.

MSM

Posted by Hungarian on Feb 24, 2012

best price / value MSM lotion

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Feb 17, 2012

I've used it for years and is what I use almost exclusively. Is great for face and body. Keeps face more youthful. Is very healthy. Can't recommend enough.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1383442 on Jan 12, 2012

usually white creams from the lower end dont work on my lips dryness, this one did, i wasnt intending to use it on my lips but face and body. but it did smooth my dry lips well. usually i need a lip balm but i didnt with this. i have a whole lot of pills to swallow so taking msm as a moisturiser helps. but its not organic and too sticky. on summer days this is way too uncomfortable.