Surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1991974 on Jul 28, 2009

I bought this product for joint pain which worked well for pain in my shoulders, but was pleasantly surprised to find, with regular use, this product eliminated the acne on my face. I heard that sulphur is an excellent acne fighter and it seems to work really well for me.

Do not use with CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by Reviewer2876432 on Jul 28, 2009

I would not recommend using this product with the CoQ10 Age Defying Serum as I've seen in the testamonials, I had a bad reaction of fine rash all over my face and neck, burning red cheeks, swolen and discolored face. This reaction lasted for one week after I stopped using the products (which I used only 2 days).

Great face cream!

Posted by Reviewer2656345 on Oct 19, 2009

Use it on my face and it's great. One of the better moisturizers I have used. Non greasy and light. Use it on my back for rough patches and it has cleared it up. My elbows are now silky smooth. Can't beat the price either.

This stuff is very good!

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Nov 16, 2009

Very good lotion. Softens my skin and the MSM feel great for skin muscles and joints. I also use this on my face after shaving and it is an exceptional skin conditioner.

MSM without unpleasant side effects

Posted by Reviewer1337027 on Oct 28, 2008

For those who don't do well with oral MSM, this is an alternative route for getting MSM into your body, while bypassing your digestive organs.

great

Posted by Reviewer1192281 on Nov 09, 2008

The cream helps my daughter's shoulders a lot. She is a swimmer and struggles with tendonitis.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 16, 2010

I bought this to help me heal tendonitis and it is also amazing for my dry chapped hands--better than anything I have EVER tried!!

Super lotion

Posted by MarenS on May 19, 2012

I buy Now Foods MSM Liposome Lotion again and again because it works very good if my muscle are sore after doing Asthanga yoga and other sport activity. It make my skin not only to feel smoth and younger all over the body, it looks smoth and yonger too. I love to use it as a bodylotion, every day !! It works well on dry skin, and can even be used in face as a treatment if you have acne or mature skin :-) The best !!

Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on Oct 03, 2008

I rub Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion on my legs with arthritis. I use it in conjunction with Source Naturals, MSM Powder, which I drink in plain water. It really makes the pain go away. I rub it on my legs at night, and I can work all the next day with no pain.

Lived up to expectations!

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on Jul 16, 2008

Not a miracle lotion but lived up to expectations and as described.