...

Posted by Reviewer1213449 on Aug 29, 2011

good for sunburned skin, acne, makes skin so so soft.

LOTION

Posted by Reviewer2533250 on Aug 21, 2011

GOT THIS FOR MY MOTHER

not very effective

Posted by Reviewer1846836 on Jun 30, 2011

My left arm, all the way from shoulder blade down to my finger tips has been hurting and I was recommended MSM. I am taking NOW MSM supplements and have been using NOW MSM lotion for almost a month, but there has not been a significant improvement in my condition. I have ordered MRM brand msm cream(extra strength) from iherb and will update once I try that out.

Pump problems

Posted by Reviewer1260109 on Jun 15, 2011

I was disappointed that after five years of dropping the use of MSM because the pumps don't work that I am going to be dropping it again. Cliff

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Jun 04, 2011

My skin is sooo soft. I love it!!

New Skin

Posted by Reviewer2084997 on Mar 31, 2011

I use this with a few other natural skin care products and it helped make my acne go away!It's really good! Just mix with something a little oily because it feels dry!

Used as base for DMAE face cream.

Posted by Reviewer2245222 on Mar 28, 2011

I have concocted my own face cream using DMAE caps and the liposome lotion. It is somewhat of a trial and error process as the precise amount of DMAE (and purity) is unknown. I am still waiting for noticeable improvements to my skin, but the good news is that aside from a slight tingle from the sulfur there have been no negative skin reactions.....jury is still out.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2523593 on Mar 07, 2011

Fantastic lotion. Have used two bottles already and will keep on using.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1557211 on Feb 23, 2011

I don´t use it for any kind of skin problem or joint pain, just as a simple bodylotion. Absorbs very quickly into the skin, it doesn´t leave a greasy residue and has not any scent. It can be a wonderful base for the additives you want.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Feb 10, 2011

This is the best moisuriser and faded dark sun damage on my arms leaving the skin tone much more even. Non greasy. Absorbs straight away and keeps skin moisturised all day.