Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

This stuff is very good!

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Nov 16, 2009

Very good lotion. Softens my skin and the MSM feel great for skin muscles and joints. I also use this on my face after shaving and it is an exceptional skin conditioner.

Super lotion

Posted by greenhealthy on May 19, 2012

I buy Now Foods MSM Liposome Lotion again and again because it works very good if my muscle are sore after doing Asthanga yoga and other sport activity. It make my skin not only to feel smoth and younger all over the body, it looks smoth and yonger too. I love to use it as a bodylotion, every day !! It works well on dry skin, and can even be used in face as a treatment if you have acne or mature skin :-) The best !!

surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 08, 2007

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.

Excellent for tendonitis

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Feb 25, 2007

I have tendonitis and I apply the lotion and the pain go away almost inmediately

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!