Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1741514 From North Carolina on Oct 08, 2007

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.

Excellent for tendonitis

Posted by Reviewer3237124 From Puerto Rico on Feb 25, 2007

I have tendonitis and I apply the lotion and the pain go away almost inmediately

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 From Texas on Jan 09, 2008

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2124237 From Ohio on Oct 08, 2009

I have severe itchy dry skin; especially on my legs. This is the only lotion that has helped me, and I have tried just about everything out there. It absorbs quickly into the skin. No greasy feel at all; you can get dressed right away. And no scent. I'm on my third bottle...I love it.

MSM Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2075568 From Texas on Jul 27, 2010

I give this lotion five stars for what it does for me even thought I don't have joint pain or sore muscles: I think I misread what this lotion is supposed to be used for so I can't rate it from that perspective. However, it seems to work really well as a moisturizer; it is not greasy, and when I add a little bit of water to it, it absorbs a little slower and is great for a massage.