Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1991974 From California on Jul 28, 2009

I bought this product for joint pain which worked well for pain in my shoulders, but was pleasantly surprised to find, with regular use, this product eliminated the acne on my face. I heard that sulphur is an excellent acne fighter and it seems to work really well for me.

Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1404523 From Texas on Oct 03, 2008

I rub Now Foods, MSM Liposome Lotion on my legs with arthritis. I use it in conjunction with Source Naturals, MSM Powder, which I drink in plain water. It really makes the pain go away. I rub it on my legs at night, and I can work all the next day with no pain.

surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1741514 From North Carolina on Oct 08, 2007

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.

Excellent for tendonitis

Posted by Reviewer3237124 From Puerto Rico on Feb 25, 2007

I have tendonitis and I apply the lotion and the pain go away almost inmediately

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 From Texas on Jan 09, 2008

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!