Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Feb 17, 2012

I've used it for years and is what I use almost exclusively. Is great for face and body. Keeps face more youthful. Is very healthy. Can't recommend enough.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2354471 on Jun 25, 2009

The only lotion I use. I even use it on my face; it works great with no allergic reactions. Wouldn't be without it.

Works quickly

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Oct 29, 2010

I really like this lotion. It works very quickly to penetrate and alleviate pain.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer3028860 on May 10, 2010

This has really worked for me!!! Having severe pain in shoulder joints & muscles, this product has helped to relieve my pain!! I take this with msm capsules everyday, It has been a answer to prayer for me!!

Excellent for tendonitis

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Feb 25, 2007

I have tendonitis and I apply the lotion and the pain go away almost inmediately

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!

Super

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 07, 2010

I use this everywhere and I don't even have joint pain(but I do have sensitive skin). I just think it's the best all over body lotion. Safe for face as well. I sometimes add ylang ylang or rose to smell feminine. I'm on my 3rd reorder.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Oct 09, 2007

I'd tried many different oils and lotions, and none helped the excessively dry skin on my face. I'd read MSM was good for the skin, so decided to give this product a shot. Wow! It really works. My skin is significantly better!

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2439506 on Oct 23, 2010

I'm using this on a stubborn patch of eczema. The itching has decreased considerably but has not totally disappeared. Will have to see if the patches disappear.

Natural ingredients. not harmful. good if you have chronical problem and need to use for long time

Posted by Reviewer1458931 on Oct 02, 2011