Now Foods, Solutions, MSM Healthy Skin, Liposome Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Great face cream!

Posted by Reviewer2656345 on Oct 19, 2009

Use it on my face and it's great. One of the better moisturizers I have used. Non greasy and light. Use it on my back for rough patches and it has cleared it up. My elbows are now silky smooth. Can't beat the price either.

This stuff is very good!

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Nov 16, 2009

Very good lotion. Softens my skin and the MSM feel great for skin muscles and joints. I also use this on my face after shaving and it is an exceptional skin conditioner.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 16, 2010

I bought this to help me heal tendonitis and it is also amazing for my dry chapped hands--better than anything I have EVER tried!!

Super lotion

Posted by greenhealthy on May 19, 2012

I buy Now Foods MSM Liposome Lotion again and again because it works very good if my muscle are sore after doing Asthanga yoga and other sport activity. It make my skin not only to feel smoth and younger all over the body, it looks smoth and yonger too. I love to use it as a bodylotion, every day !! It works well on dry skin, and can even be used in face as a treatment if you have acne or mature skin :-) The best !!

surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 08, 2007

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.