Great face cream!

Posted by Reviewer2656345 on Oct 19, 2009

Use it on my face and it's great. One of the better moisturizers I have used. Non greasy and light. Use it on my back for rough patches and it has cleared it up. My elbows are now silky smooth. Can't beat the price either.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I have severe itchy dry skin; especially on my legs. This is the only lotion that has helped me, and I have tried just about everything out there. It absorbs quickly into the skin. No greasy feel at all; you can get dressed right away. And no scent. I'm on my third bottle...I love it.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1010394 on Aug 24, 2009

Makes a wonderful base for your own lotion additives at an excellent price.

Surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1991974 on Jul 28, 2009

I bought this product for joint pain which worked well for pain in my shoulders, but was pleasantly surprised to find, with regular use, this product eliminated the acne on my face. I heard that sulphur is an excellent acne fighter and it seems to work really well for me.

Do not use with CoQ10 Age Defying Serum

Posted by Reviewer2876432 on Jul 28, 2009

I would not recommend using this product with the CoQ10 Age Defying Serum as I've seen in the testamonials, I had a bad reaction of fine rash all over my face and neck, burning red cheeks, swolen and discolored face. This reaction lasted for one week after I stopped using the products (which I used only 2 days).

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2354471 on Jun 25, 2009

The only lotion I use. I even use it on my face; it works great with no allergic reactions. Wouldn't be without it.

Didnt work at all

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Mar 23, 2009

I used this on my tennis elbow and it did not lessen the pain any, after trying it 5-6 times. I even tried applying a dmso cream on top of it to power it into the muscle & joint. It still did nothing. It also did not lessen my heel pain either after many applications. A disappointment.

Smells musty

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Mar 14, 2009

May be effective as a pain reliever but is fresh yet smells too musty for my use.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2235018 on Jan 12, 2009

i like this cream alot even tho when i ordered i thought it was something else but it made my skin healthier so far and with the inflammation of my skin it decrease alot ..

smooth and pain free

Posted by Reviewer3106819 on Jan 11, 2009

no more dry skin or pain from arthritis.