m for miraculous

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jan 05, 2012

yes it does work in ten minutes if it is going to work. Surprised how effective it is on husband's tennis elbow - he's got a very very low pain threshold, whinges about the least problem using a product ( smell, taste, pill size etc... ) and is a natural remedy skeptic. Also a very nice moisturiser - just not suitable for my face ( breakout ) ps the pump dispenser is terrific and good value for money.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2199463 on Sep 09, 2011

I use this to make up a DMAE cream. Mix 4oz with 4 capsules of DMAE (ie open the capsules and mix the contents with the cream). This cream is great for the skin but even better with the addition of DMAE.

MSM Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Jul 27, 2010

I give this lotion five stars for what it does for me even thought I don't have joint pain or sore muscles: I think I misread what this lotion is supposed to be used for so I can't rate it from that perspective. However, it seems to work really well as a moisturizer; it is not greasy, and when I add a little bit of water to it, it absorbs a little slower and is great for a massage.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 07, 2010

I use this everywhere and I don't even have joint pain(but I do have sensitive skin). I just think it's the best all over body lotion. Safe for face as well. I sometimes add ylang ylang or rose to smell feminine. I'm on my 3rd reorder.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer3028860 on May 10, 2010

This has really worked for me!!! Having severe pain in shoulder joints & muscles, this product has helped to relieve my pain!! I take this with msm capsules everyday, It has been a answer to prayer for me!!