Good texture!

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 17, 2008

This cream has a good texture. Can't tell the results yet. Perhaps I need to use it for a longer time.

Lived up to expectations!

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on Jul 16, 2008

Not a miracle lotion but lived up to expectations and as described.

MSm Lioposome Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3309428 on Jul 03, 2008

I have used the product for a couple of years. I do gat some relief from the neuropathy in my feet with its use.

one word....WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2323535 on Mar 22, 2008

this lotion completely surprised me. my skin looks younger, more clear, more firm, less discoloration. i recommend this lotion to everybody!

Quality & Purity

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Mar 13, 2008

The ingredients and performance of this product show it to be worthy. I use it for muscles, joints, and back along with its application to the face for skin care. Helps with needed nourishment with direct application to the above areas.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on Jan 25, 2008

I used this lotion on a dry and rough patch of skin on my leg once in the morning and once at night after showering. Amazingly that area became soft and smooth in just after four days. It's not greasy and seems to be absobed into the skin in a minute or so. I now use it on my hands and face. Great stuff.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jan 09, 2008

This product is great for aches and pains, and not a bad moisturizer either. Excellent!

MSM Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1952396 on Oct 17, 2007

Wonderful product. I like it much better than the new Rich's formula. It works very well.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Oct 09, 2007

I'd tried many different oils and lotions, and none helped the excessively dry skin on my face. I'd read MSM was good for the skin, so decided to give this product a shot. Wow! It really works. My skin is significantly better!

surprising results

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 08, 2007

I gave this a try and like it very much. I've had minor neck/headaches and rubbed this onto my neck. It helped alleviate the pain. I also have plantar fasciitis on the bottom of my feet. At bedtime I use this as a buffer for DMSO and get really fast overnight relief from foot pain. I have also slathered it on my forearms where I have sun damamge. It smoothed out the rough skin ahd took the dry, itchiness away. I've put it on my face and it helped with my rosacea symptons. I guess it works like an anti-inflammatory. I will buy this again...makes a nice gift, too.