Vitality increase

Posted by Does-it-do on Jan 27, 2014

I took this because Physical Vitality in general was supposed to increase. And it did! I take about 6 a day with meals and snacks. For the very first day I noticed the difference. I have substantially more stamina for normal work. I managed to bring myself to do the house cleaning I have been putting off and was amazed at how much energy I had. Although it did all that, it didn't stimulate like caffeine. It doesn't keep me awake if I take some before bed. It just makes me have more energy when I need it.

maca

Posted by 4783699262038066462 on Oct 15, 2013

Ordered this for menopause I no longer have hot flashes I cannot believe it I tried everything This worked for me I am so happy.........

Lots of energy.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 04, 2013

Hubby likes it to keep him mentally alert all day. I must admit I really get an energy burst when I use Maca. I only have one in the morning when I need it.

Love Maca!

Posted by 5008473212362926499 on Jan 28, 2014

Gives me energy, I am more myself. Great stuff! It has helped me keep focused on what I am doing and gives me great energy! Highly recommend Maca!

perfect

Posted by 5048102676965188596 on Apr 21, 2014

perfect

great product

Posted by MsLeaha on Jan 09, 2014

Purchased this as part of my pcos fertility treatment and gotta say, with vitex, makes me feel human again. I have energy and my hormones are regulating. Great product

Maca

Posted by 5429494266550919258 on May 26, 2014

Great price and great product. I take 2 daily, in the morning. Gives me a good energy boost to start of with and find it stabilises my energy throughout the day. I have also noticed my skin has improved a lot since I have been taking it. I have been taking for a about a month and defiantly notice the difference on the few days that I have forgotten to take it.

It works!

Posted by 4706123347006342707 on Jun 24, 2014

This really works wonders. It really did balance out my hormones, really need to buy this again.

maca

Posted by Reviewer1844187 on Nov 11, 2014

helps me feel energized

I like so much

Posted by 5033809250967321219 on Dec 10, 2014

My energy is up and I do not have secondary effects. I love it.