okie

Posted by 5601713788365375841 on Apr 26, 2016

Just ok, can't feel much different

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Feb 01, 2016

I took this for my hormones problem, I have PCOS, and I think it helped although I cannot be sure because I am taking a lot of supplements and watching my diet. Overall I think it is a good supplement to take once every while.

really good

Posted by 5144845391712322202 on Jan 26, 2016

my period is exactly 28 days since I am using this product

good

Posted by 5170006353935961977 on Dec 14, 2015

it do what it said.. thanks

No Effect

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

It made me feel funny and it smells weird. Other than that I felt no noticeable effects over 2 months of taking 1-2 caps everyday.

Helps with PMS

Posted by 4795184394688224634 on Aug 09, 2015

I have been taking 2-3 tablets per day for two weeks since I received the product. It helped greatly with my PMS - mood swings, back pain, and cramps etc. I no longer feel tired and sluggish all the time during and right before period. Haven't noticed any help on my hormonal acne but I'm really looking forward to it! Will definitely recommend this product to my friends who suffer from PMS!

Amazing. It works.

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jul 01, 2015

I am pre menopausal. For the past two years I have had terrible PMS - which gets worse and worse every few months. I used to suffer from moodiness, aches, cramps, headaches and terrible fatigue. On top of that (and probably as a reflection of those physical symptoms) I started to feel anxiety and sadness for the second two weeks of my cycle. I have been taking this for 6 weeks as per directions and all I can say is that I feel SO much better already. More energy, better moods, less achy and generally a different person. I am so relieved I tried it. I cannot believe how fast it works.

Can't be without.

Posted by 5065114798140111838 on Jun 05, 2015

Love Maca. Always on reorder.

Excellent for moods & brain fog - Fantastic stuff

Posted by Reviewer2051925 on May 14, 2015

I've been using this product for 6 months now and it's brilliant for menopausal symptoms. Hot flashes, moodiness, tiredness, night-time waking, achy bones, brain fog and lack of energy are all a thing of the past. I have energy but best of all I have a clear CALM mind and no longer doubt myself or my decisions - it seems excellent for the brain. I can’t be without Macca.

Maca

Posted by 5694210923060616550 on May 13, 2015

Have never used this product before but recommended by my naturopath. I think it is helping the menopause symptoms as such I will continue to take them