Maca-a gift from God

Posted by Reviewer1575384 on Aug 12, 2010

This natural supplement works great! I have had a hysterectomy and immediately I had very bad hot flashes and night sweats. I could not sleep at night because the hot flashes would wake me with my heart racing. It was miserable! My friend learned of Maca on TV and thought about me. I use it every day and I have no problem sleeping! No more torrid hot flashes and night sweats! A Great Product! God has healed me with Maca!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on May 25, 2010

my mother quit taking thyroid meds after a couple of months of maca. she was slightly hypo but very symptomatic. now she finds the meds too strong which means maca healed her thyroid. she also take kelp for the iodine.

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Sep 29, 2009

Don't fool around with regular Maca get Raw Maca. It is the best most pure available. Outstanding company and product.

Helped me get pregnant!

Posted by Reviewer1014159 on Dec 21, 2009

After taking Maca for 2 weeks I could tell a huge difference. It helped me sleep. I did not have all my ovulation pains and nausea nor did I have PMS. I was also pregnant within a month of taking this product.(we had been trying for quite awhile) I feel this product really helped balance my hormones. I am 9 weeks pregnant and continue to use to help with my pregnancy hormones.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2453201 on Dec 08, 2010

This stuff is really good. I have been extremly sick and weak due to my sugars being out of control. I was having problems concentrating and absolutely no energy. I could barely pull my self up out of bed. I have been taking for about 2 weeks. It took a week for it to start working for me. But I feel so much stronger. My sugar is back to being totally under control. I just feel 20 times better than I did before. I have a lot more energy and just feel an overall sense of well being with using it. I would highly recommend it to others. I herbs have great products I have always been pleased with the quality of the products they sell. You can't say that about all online herb marketers.

Really, Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Dec 10, 2009

I've been on hormone therapy for several years. As I was coming off it, I started taking Now Foods Raw Maca. I've had no problems and feel better than ever, with more energy than I thought possible! Thank you iHerb.com for another great product at a terrific value!

Lots of energy

Posted by Reviewer2320015 on Feb 07, 2010

This product seems to really increase my energy level. I suffer from hypothyroidism and it has helped me 100%.

Got my vote

Posted by Reviewer2504379 on Jul 14, 2010

This product is excellent for various uses. It def improves your overall tone of your body. The enhanced sex drive dont hurt either. It also gives your skin and hair a youthful appearance.I would reccomend to anyone not just men. Ladies benefit too

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer1981627 on Feb 08, 2011

Noticed all maca benefits after the first dose of just only one capsule in the morning! Wow! I expected it take a little more time to start. Five stars

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1644572 on Sep 18, 2009

I just purchased this product. I am working on my body transformation. I think that this brand is very potent, and I have definitly seen improvements in my rear area. It gives me more energy to exercise and strengthens my muscles.