Now Foods, Maca, Raw, 750 mg, 90 Vcaps

Helped me get pregnant!

Posted by Reviewer1014159 From Kentucky on Dec 21, 2009

After taking Maca for 2 weeks I could tell a huge difference. It helped me sleep. I did not have all my ovulation pains and nausea nor did I have PMS. I was also pregnant within a month of taking this product.(we had been trying for quite awhile) I feel this product really helped balance my hormones. I am 9 weeks pregnant and continue to use to help with my pregnancy hormones.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2373323 From Massachusetts on May 25, 2010

my mother quit taking thyroid meds after a couple of months of maca. she was slightly hypo but very symptomatic. now she finds the meds too strong which means maca healed her thyroid. she also take kelp for the iodine.

Maca-a gift from God

Posted by Reviewer1575384 From Texas on Aug 12, 2010

This natural supplement works great! I have had a hysterectomy and immediately I had very bad hot flashes and night sweats. I could not sleep at night because the hot flashes would wake me with my heart racing. It was miserable! My friend learned of Maca on TV and thought about me. I use it every day and I have no problem sleeping! No more torrid hot flashes and night sweats! A Great Product! God has healed me with Maca!

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer2861802 From Texas on Sep 29, 2009

Don't fool around with regular Maca get Raw Maca. It is the best most pure available. Outstanding company and product.

Really, Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 From Maine on Dec 10, 2009

I've been on hormone therapy for several years. As I was coming off it, I started taking Now Foods Raw Maca. I've had no problems and feel better than ever, with more energy than I thought possible! Thank you iHerb.com for another great product at a terrific value!