Review

Posted by 5761354444629747239 on Sep 02, 2015

Fine service at the best price.

french department

Posted by 4695888208638160408 on May 23, 2015

ok très satisfait de ce produit site très sérieux je recommande

very good

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Feb 05, 2014

I think this is good supplement at a good price and I will definitely buy this one again. I combine it with K-2.

Haven't tried it

Posted by 5733797900944229331 on Nov 01, 2013

I haven't been taking this.

nice tablets

Posted by 5160552325868558482 on Aug 26, 2013

very satisfait...

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013

I run around a hospital all day and I love the magnesium calcium pills to take before I go to bed. It helps to relax my muscle cramps, therefore helping me sleep better!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2166440 on Jul 18, 2013

Great product! Vitamine D3, Magnesium, Calcium AND Zinc - all in perfect ratios! this is a perfect product

Excellent product!!!! Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2983431 on Jul 05, 2013

Before this i tried so many herbs products out there...but it does not really solve my health problems ....then i try this supplement...at first..I was a bit skeptical if i can finish it. But I just keep taking it after time i can feel the benefits!! No more pimples attacks prior to period and my feet sole dry skins gone!!! And i am able to sleep restfully at night!!! Try it today!!! Who knows the minor health problems you have is actually just a sign of lack vitamins and minerals such as magnesium and calcium!!!!! Thank you Iherb!!! And Now magnesium and calcium!!! You rocks!!!

Wow! No constipation for the first time in decades

Posted by Reviewer3305783 on Jun 23, 2012

Despite consuming well over 20 grams of fiber per day from vegetables, avocado and high-fiber bread, I suffered from what really should be called fecal impaction--as I usually needed a Latex glove to facilitate defecation (sorry if this is more than you want to know). But not any more! Since I began to take 3 of these, as suggested, every bedtime, I've noted all the following: a) vastly improved sleep (but also started at the same time the green tea extract and the garlic extract) b) increased thirst at bedtime but NO resulting need to urinate during the night and c) effortless, repeat effortless, bowel movements but without diarrhea :)

Works pretty well for tablets.

Posted by stephd on Apr 12, 2012

Magnesium + calcium is one of the key supplements I take to help me get restful, restorative sleep. I have fibromyalgia so I can feel when I haven't taken it -- I wake up more stiff, less rested, more tired. I do find that these aren't quite as effective as taking the liquid, but I keep them up at my bedside table for those nights when I know I haven't had a chance to take the liquid form. (It's also much cheaper to take this tablet form vs. the liquid, so it's not that big of a deal.)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »