Cures Constipation

Posted by Reviewer3126738 on Nov 28, 2007

"Combination forms" of magnesium such as this one have cured chronic constipation I've had for over 40 years, since childhood! I take one a day and that keeps me regular better than anything else I've tried over the years. It has made my stools soft and easy to pass, with no feeling of urgency. I began with 500 mg from another brand with great results, then had to reduce the dosage because my stools were getting too loose. Now I am needing to adjust the dosage again, so with continued use, you will need less for the same great results!Adjust the dose and frequency according to your body's needs and you may be happily surprised with the results too. The capsules are easier to swallow than tablets, and I have found that only the combination forms of magnesium such as NOW and Life Extension brands work this great for me, better than oxide or citrate alone.

Low back pain has vanished!

Posted by Reviewer2266358 on Nov 20, 2007

My daughter suggested the addition of magnesium to balance the calcium I was taking. I am now totally without low back pain. Thank you iHerb!!! Edie

Three excellent forms of magnesiums in one capsule!!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 20, 2012

This Now Foods magnesium contains 3 different forms of mangesium, which are excellent. For example Magnesium Citrate has high absorption and Magnesium Aspartate boosts natural testosterone levels! Overall magnesium is one of most important minerals. I'm usually taking 1-2 capsules with water before going to sleep and always removing gelating for better absorption. It helps me recovering from hard training and protects the nervous system.

Good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Mar 05, 2010

I have been very happy with this product as it eases the muscles and relieves restless leg syndrome. It also reduces heart pain from ME/CFS. However, I have just noticed that i-herb are selling a chelated magnesium which should be much better for the body without the problems of building up trace heavy metals so I will be buying that one in future. Thank you for an excellent service.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Dec 22, 2008

These are great for relaxing my chronic tight muscles (back and neck) and tension head-aches. I take two pills, twice daily. They start working in about 30 minutes, and all is well again...

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Aug 06, 2007

I've tried others but I am most happy with this formula. I started taking 400mg twice a day per dr's recommendation three yrs ago to help control migraine; within two months I had noticeable reduction in migraine frequency/duration when used in conjuction with Feverfew. I had been getting 2-3 migraines per month, now I only have them once every two or three months. It also helps me sleep better and have less limb and joint pain. Just beware that Magnesium at high doses can cause loose stools, especially at first.

Magnesium

Posted by 5305955429038720929 on Aug 22, 2012

I started taking these almost 2 months ago. I was told by some peers that they may help migraines. Well, 2 months in and I have only had 1 migraine where I was having at least 2 a week.

A great combo of Magnesium

Posted by frodoswami on May 28, 2012

Powerfull and at a great price!!!

bravo !

Posted by 4953093398252453435 on May 21, 2015

excellent produit !!! j'ai pris l'habitude d'acheter via votre site et j'en suis très contente ... I'm very happy !

Fantastic remedy for restless legs syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2616104 on Apr 07, 2011

Good for pre-menstrual problems and in particular, counteracting the symptoms associated with restless legs.