A great combo of Magnesium

Posted by frodoswami on May 28, 2012

Powerfull and at a great price!!!

Fantastic remedy for restless legs syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2616104 on Apr 07, 2011

Good for pre-menstrual problems and in particular, counteracting the symptoms associated with restless legs.

Magnesium Caps

Posted by Reviewer1716507 on May 18, 2011

Instead of taking 3 a day I only have to take 2 a day and cheaper

bravo !

Posted by 4953093398252453435 on May 21, 2015

excellent produit !!! j'ai pris l'habitude d'acheter via votre site et j'en suis très contente ... I'm very happy !

Great magnesium

Posted by 5496912520609731088 on Jun 24, 2015

This magnesium indeed helps cramps.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1392856 on Oct 15, 2009

Had problems with constipation and hemorrhoids, took one of these at night and the next day was smooth sailing in the bathroom :D Very impressed.

Helps Alot

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Mar 19, 2008

I've been laxative dependent for years. this product has helped me. I don't take laxatives at all. I started taking 1 every three hours or so until I had a bowel movement without a laxative. Now I just take 2 before bed. I am laxative free now. I can take this everyday forever.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Mar 25, 2010

As a post renal transplant patient, I was prescribed magnesium supplements in conjunction with large doses of calcium to help overcome severe osteo-penia (a slightly milder (but not much) form but essentially the same as osteoporosis. These have worked well to help restore bone health.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer2492874 on Feb 12, 2015

ABSOLUTELY WON DER FULLLLLLLLLLL !!! I HAD TRIED SO MANY PRODUCTS FOR MY HIP S ARTHRITIS AND NONE OF THEM WORKED. SINCE I STARTED WITH THIS ONE, I AM ANOTHER PERSON. I AM 57 AND SOME TIMES I COULD NOT EVEN WALK AND NOW I RUN, JUMP AND I FEEL ABSOLUTELY GREAT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!A PLUS: FANTASTIC PRICE AND VERY GOOD SERVICE AND SHIPPING BY I HERB.

MY

Posted by Reviewer2458038 on Jul 15, 2008

The magnesium caps seem to work really well, I have been ording them for about a year now.