ok

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

quite honestly as in terms of effect i find oxide form better. this one, personally for me, is only interesting for its sour taste, which i can use to add interesting flavour to kefir or yoghurt or whatever. but other than that - it's more expensive, the portion for 100 DV is bigger and so on. as of laxative effect, i found that the mixture of citrate and oxide gives a better one than separately. but for muscle pain and headaches i'm sticking to oxide of the same brand.

Not so good

Posted by 5541013183195145530 on Oct 15, 2015

I used Natural Calm magnesium before, but decided to try this one because of the price. Unfortunately, it doesn't help with my cramps.

excellent

Posted by 4994467093912001848 on Jun 20, 2015

An excellent product!

This is not a "Citrate" but "Tricitrate" formula

Posted by 5232295890670795300 on Jun 12, 2014

This is not a "Citrate" but "Tricitrate". Tricitrate has more dense formula with 3 magnesium atoms in one molecule. This formula lets to reduce amount of powder to 1/2 tsp - which contains full daily dose. But it has worse water solubility. And for me it was not so effective as usual Citrate. Also it gives me some unpleasant side effects - sometimes after taking it I feel unpleasantly unemotional and closed into myself. This is not the same "calming" effect of usual Citrate. On the positive side it does help with sleep - I fall asleep much faster. I will switch to other brand next time.

Magnesium easy to absorb

Posted by Reviewer1674982 on Dec 10, 2013

The manufacturing of powdered magnesium (among others) is a good thing for it's more easily usable by our bodies than pills would be.

okay

Posted by 5361813677410561564 on Nov 26, 2013

It's okay, but doesn't have the lemony flavor I am used to from other brands (since it's a citrate), so I'm a little concerned if this is good quality... Otherwise okay.

Ok, but...

Posted by 4868351536317044587 on Nov 20, 2013

The taste isn´t very good.

Basic magnesium citrate

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

Could mix with water/juice much faster. Hard to swallow without mixing this with juice or sports drink. I still prefer capsules for daily use. Much easier and faster. If you look cheap magnesium citrate, this might be the product for you.

Not sure...

Posted by 5646828272190118571 on Nov 25, 2012

Not sure how to use this product. Still trying it out. Taste terrible.

Not for me

Posted by WorldPeace on Nov 02, 2012

This may be a good magnesium product, but it is not for me. Magnesium doesn't seem to agree with me much as i get tired and sleepy after i consume even a little. And if you have CFS as i do, i don't need a product which makes me more tired than i already feel throughout the day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »