I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Mar 14, 2008

Very affordable and great supplement for heart health. I'm 4 weeks into taking this and my blood pressure has lowered significantly. It didn't happen overnight, but eventually I started noticing a subtle difference. In conclusion, this has improved my sleep, blood pressure, blood sugar control and overall mood. It's definitely a keeper.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Mar 27, 2008

stops seizures because of being a decalcifying nutrient. seizures can be a cause of excess calcium.love the price

I like the magnesium citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Dec 23, 2008

I take this separately from calcium. Doesn't seem to cause loose stools as much as some others.

Aineenvaihdunta parani

Posted by Reviewer2552177 on Jan 01, 2013

Minä kärsin ylipainosta ja hormonitoimintani on ollut vuosikausia ihan sekaisin. En ole onnistunut painoni pudottamisessa lukuisista yrittämisistäni huolimatta. Aloitin magnesiumsitraatin ottamisen kuukausi sitten ja tuloksia on alkanut näkymään! Aineenvaihduntani toimii taas!

Magnesium Miricle

Posted by Reviewer2361115 on May 27, 2010

Good product. 90% of all Americans are low in magnesium due to food being farmed on land depleted of magnesium.

Somewhat worse than the citrate pills

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

A little harder on the stomach than the citrate pills, but still quite good for constipation, doesn't upset cognitive performance unlike other forms. Don't expect too much in terms of absorbtion, though. I found oxide to be better absorbable.

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 100% Pure Powder, 8 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2141289 on Feb 18, 2010

It dissolves fine, though leaving quite a bit of sediment on the bottom of the glass. The taste is a little tart, but I like it.

Seems to be helpful

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I'm unable to tolerate the product at this time, as I have many health issues that need fixing first. However, I gave this to my mother and she has felt an increase in well being and energy. Her circulation has also improved. Looking forward to receiving its benefits as well. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2639426 on Apr 03, 2010

This is a very good product for me, Ida

The best you can do

Posted by Reviewer2621730 on Apr 11, 2010

Meets my needs to keep pH above 7. I get my Zinc Citrate from MultiFactors multi-vitamin. Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc are critical to Connexin functioning. I would prefer Lactate form for these.