Best buy!

Posted by Reviewer1464263 on Feb 23, 2009

This was a very cost effective way to buy magnesium. Magnesium citrate is one of the best forms also, very good for absorbtion. The tast is great! It is like a non sweatened lemonade. I just put it in cold water, stired, and drank up.

Pure product

Posted by Reviewer1489794 on Jan 31, 2014

Great product with no fillers. Dissolves easily in water

good

Posted by Reviewer1634631 on Mar 30, 2010

it is sour - but I prefer that to the strangely chemical tasting tabs i was taking - it's in my system right away too which is nice - no worry if capsules will dissolve.

Excellent necessary mineral

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Oct 15, 2009

It is an essential mineral used by your body in numerous bodily processes, including cellular energy production, the synthesis of protein, and as a cofactor in hundreds of enzymatic reactions. It is 100% pure from a vegetable source and contains no other ingredients. Iherb provides excellent service and pricing for this product.

10+

Posted by 5361458110570431648 on May 02, 2015

I didnt weighted my previous buys on ebay of this, but iherbs bottle was BIGGER. I buy this every 2 months and use it every day before sleep of after training. Magnesium is a MUST.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1628400 on Sep 01, 2008

I'm feeling better since I started taking Now powdered magnesium citrate. I think it has helped lower my blood pressure as well.

Now Foods Magnesiumm Citrate 100% powder

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Mar 20, 2012

Seems perfectly godd.

Posted by Reviewer1532991 on Aug 23, 2011

Great to use with Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1541928 on Feb 12, 2011

My husband and son with autism have always had trouble with their sleeping. Combine this powder with Melatonin and no more problems. GREAT!

Important: It has to be dissolved in hot water.

Posted by regear on Apr 12, 2013

I just realised that magnesium citrate has to be dissolved in hot water.Then one may add cold/hot water to top it up.May cause loose stools if taken in large quantity.