excellent

Posted by 4994467093912001848 on Jun 20, 2015

An excellent product!

Not for me

Posted by 5124191739272756798 on May 20, 2015

Gave me a sore tummy and tasted gross, sticking with Natural Calm from now on!

10+

Posted by 5361458110570431648 on May 02, 2015

I didnt weighted my previous buys on ebay of this, but iherbs bottle was BIGGER. I buy this every 2 months and use it every day before sleep of after training. Magnesium is a MUST.

Pure and simple

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Apr 22, 2015

Has a tart taste reminding one of Vitamin C powder - I was surprised at that. I take this in combination with Sonne's liquid calcium and Thorne liquid Vitamin D.

it's great

Posted by 5256084445378050710 on Apr 18, 2015

I order it , for my lack of Vitamins in my blood . My Doctor Recommended it , the price on IHerb was the Cheapest , I am very happy with it.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

This has a tart flavor that goes well with my berry smoothies. I try to reduce my "pill intake" (vitamins and minerals of course) and this together with calcium, D3 and K2 is great for my bones and muscles and overall health.

Posted by 4655774680651770304 on Apr 08, 2015

This product helped to calm my nerves and I feel more relaxed. I take iron as well which is notorious for slowing digestion so this counteracts that. The taste is pleasant. It was exactly what I was looking for. I take about 1/2 to 1/4 teaspoon a day.

hyvä magnesiumjauhe

Posted by Finland- on Mar 27, 2015

Olen käyttänyt jo kaksi vuotta ja ollut todella tyytyväinen. Käytän magnesiumia jauheena kun voin sekoittaa veteen ja ei sisällä lisäaineita.

Great Stuff

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Mar 25, 2015

I put a teaspoon of this in my drink water - twice a day -- it is brilliant stuff :)

Love this. Been using for years

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 24, 2015

This is such a great value Magnesium supplement. I take it myself because i need magnesium to calm me down and help me sleep and i also give it to my 6 year old daughter when she gets a bit backed up and it gets things moving very fast. Way better than prunes!