Super!

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Jul 06, 2012

For hypertensive best magnesium citrate and the choice fell on this product. 3 weeks of regular use pressure fell from 150 \ 80 120 \ 80.

Relaxing!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Aug 26, 2008

If you like Natural Calm, this is the same thing at less than 1/3 the price! Now Foods delivers again! I take this before bed for a great night's sleep.

taste OK, works nicely as a gentle laxative-dissolves in acid solution, but not in water

Posted by 4843543378567703339 on Feb 15, 2015

Some review complain about this salt not dissolving completely in water, making a cloudy solution only. Well, thats normal. A quick test: added some MgCitrate to lemon juice and warmed it up in microwave. The salt dissolved almost completely. ph of lemon juice is about 2-3. That is almost as acidic as your stomach. (pH 1-2)Conclucion, this stuff is most likely pure magnesiumcitrate and will dissolve in your stomach. so add to water, stir and drink the cloudy solution. That's how the chemistry of this stuff works (yeah, I am a science nerd)

Good product,one of the most absorbed types for our body...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

lemonish taste.just make sure you combine this product together along with some good Calcium to eliminate the side effects it might trigger like Urine infection problems,diarrhea and more,Great as a "sleeping pill" before bedtime....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Depression Cure

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Jan 23, 2012

one of the best and cheapest products for depression! 80% of people are deficient. take a teaspoon at night away from food (alkalizing).

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1662241 on Jun 30, 2008

Powerful product! It has lowered my blood pressure and relaxes me.

Best way to take magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2249120 on Jul 17, 2009

The best way to take magnesium is in a powdered formula. This brand dissolves quickly & almost completely in water. Drink right away for best effect. Take right before bed for a good nite's rest. Great for keeping you regular. I've taken "Natural Calm" for years which is also a great product but much more expensive. Take magnesium & powdered calcium together for a proper balance. "Now Foods" is a brand to be trusted.

Best Magnesium Powder EVER ! ! !

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Excellent alternative treatment for MIGRAINES / headache. After reading a wealth of research about the effective use of Magnesium for treating migraines (including the book What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Migraines), I decided to try it for myself. It took some time to find the right product, however, as you need to use a form of Magnesium that ends in "-ate" (and avoid those that end in "-ide," such as Magnesium Oxide). I found this Solgar brand, which contains Magnesium Citrate, in the natural foods section of my grocery store. 400 mg is the recommended daily dosage for migraine treatment. Once I began taking the recommended dose, I saw a reduction in the frequency of my migraines over the course of 1-2 months. The authors of the book mentioned above recommend using Magnesium in conjunction with two other substances, B2 (Riboflavin) and the herb Feverfew, but Magnesium alone has worked extremely well for me. Highly recommended! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great way to take cal-mag

Posted by Reviewer3076940 on Feb 19, 2012

I've used this with the calcium citrate for years. The combo is the only way I like to take Calcium-magnesium. I don't get nauseous this way. Plus I can control my dose!

Aineenvaihdunta parani

Posted by Reviewer2552177 on Jan 01, 2013

Minä kärsin ylipainosta ja hormonitoimintani on ollut vuosikausia ihan sekaisin. En ole onnistunut painoni pudottamisessa lukuisista yrittämisistäni huolimatta. Aloitin magnesiumsitraatin ottamisen kuukausi sitten ja tuloksia on alkanut näkymään! Aineenvaihduntani toimii taas!