Helps my friend fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Jun 24, 2014

My friend finds Magnesium in general (he is using chelate) helps him fall asleep. This Citrate and the Chelate are good formulas. Taurate is good, too, especially for depression. Avoid oxide and the cheap formulas, as they aren't very effective and they may be harmful...............I recently found a supplement that knocks me right out for sleep called "Cortisol Manager by Integrative Therapeutics Inc." given by my Naturopath. I recommend Iherb stock it. UPDATE: I tried mag and cal in citrate forms and my body could NOT tolerate them. So I'm back to taurate and cal coral.

This is not a "Citrate" but "Tricitrate" formula

Posted by 5232295890670795300 on Jun 12, 2014

This is not a "Citrate" but "Tricitrate". Tricitrate has more dense formula with 3 magnesium atoms in one molecule. This formula lets to reduce amount of powder to 1/2 tsp - which contains full daily dose. But it has worse water solubility. And for me it was not so effective as usual Citrate. Also it gives me some unpleasant side effects - sometimes after taking it I feel unpleasantly unemotional and closed into myself. This is not the same "calming" effect of usual Citrate. On the positive side it does help with sleep - I fall asleep much faster. I will switch to other brand next time.

Dissolve

Posted by Chamo87 on Jun 10, 2014

Good Price, but didn't dissolve completely.

Mg is helping me alot. This one is cheap and does the job

Posted by 5479920376290715408 on May 29, 2014

Doesn't taste the best but the Mg definitely makes a difference.

If you gasp

Posted by Does-it-do on May 29, 2014

That could happen if you sweat a lot, or you have active lifestyle (sport, hiking, etc.) taking this will help. Now... The taste is sour, and it's always something left at the bottom after drinking it. Looks like little pieces of calcium. Overall, it's a good combination of quality, price and quantity.

ανεκτή γεύση, καλό αποτέλεσμα

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on May 28, 2014

Κάθε βράδυ διαλύω τη συνιστώμενη δόση σε μισό ποτήρι νερό και το πίνω. Έχει ανεκτή ελαφρώς ξινή γεύση και νομίζω ότι με βοηθά λίγο στον ύπνο. Αν θέλετε να δείτε τον πλήρη οδηγό μου για το μαγνήσιο, ψάξτε στο google για τον όρο "μαγνήσιο Skeftomai.gr" Θα βρείτε όλες τις πληροφορίες γραμμένες στα ελληνικά.

Careful with this magnesium

Posted by 5452316239914227539 on May 12, 2014

Works so well you have to be careful not to overdose

migrain

Posted by 5031512448146362970 on May 08, 2014

it works perfect for migrain en muscles to relax

Works!

Posted by ElisMar on May 01, 2014

A very pure form of Magnesium, and citrate is one of the best form to use. I fall a sleep much faster and sleep better after starting to use this.

Better than expected

Posted by energetyx on Apr 29, 2014

There are a lot of negative reviews for this product regarding taste and solubility, but having taken it alongside Natural Calm, there is hardly any difference. It will give you the runs if you take too much at one time, but so will Natural Calm. It works out cheaper, but I'm not sure how accurate the dosing guide is. Natural Calm is labelled as 2 rounded teaspoons/4.5 g providing 350 mg/87% DV magnesium, but the NOW product states 1/2 a level teaspoon/1.9 g as providing 315mg/79% DV. They seem almost identical, so I can't really see the NOW product being 4 times more potent. I take a quarter teaspoon twice a day which I find tolerable.