Not good for me

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012

It gave me negative effect...I had diarrhoea after taking this supplment..

New batch tastes bad

Posted by Reviewer1967693 on Dec 15, 2012

Not sure what's happened, but the latest batch of this tastes really bad. Not sure if it's safe to take or not.

Very Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1313905 on Feb 28, 2014

After using another magnesium supplement I was very happy with, I decided to take a chance and try this one, as I've been satisfied with Now Food's other products. Compared to my regular brand, this one is really disappointing. It doesn't have the same effervescence, it stinks and the taste is awful (the other brand's plain version had a more neutral flavour), and the powder doesn't even dissolve completely making the drink gritty with a residue left in the bottom of the cup. I regret buying this and will be going back to my favourite brand next time I order.

diarrhea + cramps + bloating

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Mar 25, 2011

1st time i tried the recommend dosage (1 tsp) -> diarrhea + cramps 2nd time i tried only 1/2 tsp -> diarrhea + cramps 3rd time, i tried only 1/4 tsp -> diarrhea + cramps needless to say, no more magnesium citrate for me!

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1549232 on Nov 18, 2008

I was so happy to find this product, I love that it doesn't have any other ingredients.

Most people need extra magnesium!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

Very nice product with no fillers or additives at all! Affordable price too. Most people in western countries need extra magnesium. Magnesium citrate is a good form of magnesium unlike very commonly used magnesium oxide which goes straight through your intestines and only causes loss of money..

no more cramps

Posted by sav430 on Jun 25, 2012

I take some of this on every morning and in my recovery drink after working out. So far I haven't had any cramps. I will definedly keep using this. Taking your minerals in pills is a mistake - they seem to get absorbed a lot better if they're in powders. This product is also super cheap.

great

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Sep 07, 2012

this doesn't dissolve completely, but, most of it does. We put 500 mg. in our carrot and apple juice after our walk. Burns on the tongue if you take it like that, but not in a drink and makes the drink a tiny bit more refreshing.

Best Magnesium Powder EVER ! ! !

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Excellent alternative treatment for MIGRAINES / headache. After reading a wealth of research about the effective use of Magnesium for treating migraines (including the book What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Migraines), I decided to try it for myself. It took some time to find the right product, however, as you need to use a form of Magnesium that ends in "-ate" (and avoid those that end in "-ide," such as Magnesium Oxide). I found this Solgar brand, which contains Magnesium Citrate, in the natural foods section of my grocery store. 400 mg is the recommended daily dosage for migraine treatment. Once I began taking the recommended dose, I saw a reduction in the frequency of my migraines over the course of 1-2 months. The authors of the book mentioned above recommend using Magnesium in conjunction with two other substances, B2 (Riboflavin) and the herb Feverfew, but Magnesium alone has worked extremely well for me. Highly recommended! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Additive-free Source of Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 28, 2012

I like the fact no fillers or additives in this powder. Much better than tablets or capsules.