Northern MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 26, 2008

I open the caps and mix with milk or juice for my kids to drink. Keeps them regular and boosts their immune system as well. Our family practitioner said it helps with sleep and to take it at night.

Excellent magnesium product

Posted by Reviewer3295318 on Jan 03, 2010

After 7 months of Now Foods, magnesium Citrate Caps I feel better, sleep better and no longer experience sporadic leg cramps at night.

Absorbs better than others

Posted by Reviewer3196692 on Jan 27, 2008

I tried a more expensive Magnesium that came in tablets. I had to take twice as much and it still did not work so I tested it, and it did not dissolve. With the NOW product in capsule form, I cut my dosage in half with great results.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1945389 on Feb 11, 2011

Of ALL the products that I have taken over the years to help with eliminating waste, this is the ONLY one that has worked. So many of the other products ended up with questionable reviews as time went on, which caused me to worry that I had caused permenant damage to my system. I have no fears with this product. I also began sleeping better after taking Mag-Cal.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Jun 18, 2009

I take this for extreme muscle pain and tension and it works great. It also works for bowel pain.

helps with constipation

Posted by Reviewer2466342 on Jul 07, 2010

I need extra magnesium to keep my heart beat regular. I take this mag citrate if I'm having trouble with constipation, and high absorption magnesium if I'm not.

I sleep long and deep

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

Whenever I take one of these caps before dinner, they make me sleep very deep and long, like a small child.

Excellent supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Nov 21, 2011

Although capsules are large, they are easy to swallow. I take one in the morning and two at night and feel sure it is helping my muscle spasms and I also sleep better. Not lying awake for so long.

Repeat customer

Posted by Reviewer2695522 on Jul 09, 2010

of this product. Keeps the cramps from my feet and legs...most of us are deficent in magnesium with our depleted soil.

Stopped Using Calcium and now Use this instead

Posted by Reviewer2225779 on Nov 15, 2010

A friend recommended this instead of calcium and my arthritis feels so much better just using the Magnesium Citrate.