i dont buy anything else

Posted by Reviewer2269471 on Jan 31, 2011

I love all NOW products and this one keeps me nice and regular. A product that delivers at an affordable price for even those that live on a fixed income.

wondeful

Posted by 5598264919740832762 on Mar 22, 2015

best products on the market.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Aug 11, 2015

This is supposed to be one of the most efficient type of magnesium. I use it after workout, dance and other muscle activities and haven't been experiencing muscle pain on the next day. I am very satisfied with it. It also doesn't disturb my stomach.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

I love this Now Foods Magnesium Citrate in the Vcaps. These are easy to take and they have so many benefits. I take these daily and have been for years. Most of us are deficient in Magnesium so these Vcaps are a great way to get the magnesium that we need.

The better kind of magnesium to take, and easy to swallow; I will be ordering them again

Posted by 5154358382828497028 on Jan 17, 2016

I'd been taking magnesium oxide, until a physical therapist who was also knowledgeable about supplements recommended I switch to magnesium citrate, which is much more absorbable and easier on the stomach, just like calcium citrate (which I've been talking for years) is the recommended form of calcium -- not calcium carbonate. Again, this is not a megadose supplement, and the capsules, though large, are well-coated and easy to swallow individually. And the only three inactive ingredients (including the capsule container) are all from non animal sources. I'll be ordering this again too. toothpaste, m

No more leg cramps

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

My mom is extremely happy that her nights are not disturbed by severe leg cramps anymore. I doubt that this is the best quality, but my mom is perfectly happy with this reasonable priced product.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

I've tried a few different brands and compounds of magnesium supplements, and this one seems to cause me the least gastric upset per elemental magnesium equivalent. I'm sure this will vary from person to person, but it works well for me.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Mar 06, 2012

Would give more points, but it contains extra ingredients.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Mar 08, 2012

Magnesium citrate works for me better more from other kinds of magnesium. Calming effect, helps at badtime.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1678115 on Dec 09, 2011

I find magnesium citrate to be the best formulation for magnesium. The Vcaps are very easy to take.