An effective product

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jan 26, 2011

Good at relieving constipation for me and the capsules are very easy to swallow.

i dont buy anything else

Posted by Reviewer2269471 on Jan 31, 2011

I love all NOW products and this one keeps me nice and regular. A product that delivers at an affordable price for even those that live on a fixed income.

wondeful

Posted by 5598264919740832762 on Mar 22, 2015

best products on the market.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Aug 11, 2015

This is supposed to be one of the most efficient type of magnesium. I use it after workout, dance and other muscle activities and haven't been experiencing muscle pain on the next day. I am very satisfied with it. It also doesn't disturb my stomach.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

I love this Now Foods Magnesium Citrate in the Vcaps. These are easy to take and they have so many benefits. I take these daily and have been for years. Most of us are deficient in Magnesium so these Vcaps are a great way to get the magnesium that we need.

Used for hair growth

Posted by 4878911675755832249 on Dec 12, 2015

After I consulted my nutritionist about something help to grow hair fast, she recommended using Mg, I used it before one month and I really touch the difference. I recommend it but of course after you ask your doctor or nutritionist.

No more leg cramps

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

My mom is extremely happy that her nights are not disturbed by severe leg cramps anymore. I doubt that this is the best quality, but my mom is perfectly happy with this reasonable priced product.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

I've tried a few different brands and compounds of magnesium supplements, and this one seems to cause me the least gastric upset per elemental magnesium equivalent. I'm sure this will vary from person to person, but it works well for me.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Mar 06, 2012

Would give more points, but it contains extra ingredients.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Mar 08, 2012

Magnesium citrate works for me better more from other kinds of magnesium. Calming effect, helps at badtime.