Citrate works for me

Posted by Reviewer2163544 on Jun 25, 2014

Now Foods Magnesium Citrate has worked for me, and helped my stomach getting better.

wondeful

Posted by 5598264919740832762 on Mar 22, 2015

best products on the market.

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Aug 11, 2015

This is supposed to be one of the most efficient type of magnesium. I use it after workout, dance and other muscle activities and haven't been experiencing muscle pain on the next day. I am very satisfied with it. It also doesn't disturb my stomach.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

I love this Now Foods Magnesium Citrate in the Vcaps. These are easy to take and they have so many benefits. I take these daily and have been for years. Most of us are deficient in Magnesium so these Vcaps are a great way to get the magnesium that we need.

Used for hair growth

Posted by 4878911675755832249 on Dec 12, 2015

After I consulted my nutritionist about something help to grow hair fast, she recommended using Mg, I used it before one month and I really touch the difference. I recommend it but of course after you ask your doctor or nutritionist.

No more leg cramps

Posted by CookForHealthNL on Aug 31, 2015

My mom is extremely happy that her nights are not disturbed by severe leg cramps anymore. I doubt that this is the best quality, but my mom is perfectly happy with this reasonable priced product.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

I've tried a few different brands and compounds of magnesium supplements, and this one seems to cause me the least gastric upset per elemental magnesium equivalent. I'm sure this will vary from person to person, but it works well for me.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Mar 06, 2012

Would give more points, but it contains extra ingredients.

Excellent

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

This really helps my sleep problems. I take one capsule at bedtime and it makes me nod off in no time. I prefer it to other brands as there is no stomach discomfort and I don't experience any nausea.

Plus!

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I am so glad I have added this to my regimen. I have been using it after dinner since the end of May and have been very regular as a result. I take 1-2 capsules per day with 16oz. of water. I would not take it at bedtime because I would not be able to drink enough water, since I limit my water at night to prevent waking up every few hours to go to the bathroom. I also notice I rest better at night since adding it to my evening routine.