Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 120 Vcaps

I sleep long and deep

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

Whenever I take one of these caps before dinner, they make me sleep very deep and long, like a small child.

Good product

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

Most of us are deficient in magnesium. I read about magnesium citrate in "The Magnesium Miracle", by Dr. Carolyn Dean. Magnesium oil is more easily absorbed by the body, but this product is not as messy.

Works well.

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 28, 2010

My husband says these are helping him with nightime muscle spasms as well as reducing the constipation which he has due to taking pain medication. He takes this in addition to a psyllium fiber drink and herbal lower bowel cleanser - Super Cleanse.

Retired

Posted by Reviewer1120227 on Mar 07, 2008

I trust all NOW Products. I have found them all to be the best. I take the magnesium citrate for my heart paplations. Upon taking it for about a week they have gone away completely. I use to have them upon laying down for sleep at night and now I never have them. Magnesium is excellent for this problem and also we do not get enough magnesium in our diets here in the US any more so taking Magnesium is great for many other functions of the human body. Also, being on a fixed income the prices at Iherb are the best. Thank you IHerb.

good clean product

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on May 27, 2010

Helps both my husband and me to sleep better.