Works perfect for me

Posted by 5045709939677574936 on Mar 16, 2016

Finally my legaches is gone. And I feel so much better.

Great product used for few years!

Posted by Springtime on Jan 11, 2016

Magnesium is one of those supplements that is very well known for its benefits throughout the natural health community. Magnesium is involved in over 300 biochemical processes in the body.Dietary supplement Magnesium Citrate Softgels provides magnesium in three forms (citrate, glycinate, and malate). Magnesium is a mineral involved in metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization.There are different types of mag, but i find this one to be the best for me and my family. Magnesium Citrate is easily absorbed, and NOW® Magnesium Citrate Softgels are provided in a liquid base with chelated forms for superior bioavailability. I particularly like this Magnesium Citrate because it is a soft gel, and is easy to swallow, even though large in size. Good quality, price.. very happy with service and shipment!

Good Product and a very good value

Posted by NBPT100 on Dec 03, 2015

I and many have written about the many benefits of magnesium and how today many are deficient do to current farming practices. This is being offered by iHerb at a very reasonable price making it a very good value. I like this product as it includes several forms of magnesium and it is in a soft gel cap for better absorption. There is no magnesium sterate in this which many supplements include to aid in the manufacturing process. Magnesium sterate has been show to interfere with absorption and can be an irritant to some. For years the conventional wisdom has said you should take calcium and magnesium in a 2:1 ratio. Some progressive doctors say take it in a 1:1 ratio. Now some are even saying 2:1 with magnesium being the 2. This is what I am now recommending to people as most fruits and vegetables have so much less Mg in then than they did 50 years ago. I see how people are benefiting. If you found this helpful please click the YES button and please read more value added reviews on my iHerb home page. Just click on my blue colored handle name above to get there. Peace and good health.

This stuff works, but the gel tabs are large...

Posted by 5295718723596763766 on Sep 08, 2015

I had been taking 1000 mg of Magnesium a day for years but really didn't notice the benefits. That was because I was taking magnesium oxide - one of the least bio-available forms. I have Hashimoto's and with that, chronic constipation. I just started taking the Now mag citrate and it has made all the difference for me. I am finally starting to feel the benefits of not just the citrate, but also the glycinate and malate. My rating is 4 stars only because the softgels are huge (but I can get them down and they don't stick in my throat). As far as effectiveness goes, this product is a 5 and I will purchase again.

Note - these are very big in size

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Apr 10, 2015

It can be quite difficult to swallow these, even though they are softgels. I've felt that they helped a bit with falling asleep easier when taken in the evenings.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Magnesium EVER !!

Posted by MarieCurie on Jan 24, 2015

Been taking this for 3 years . . . Bottom Line: YES, I would recommend this to a friend . . . Dietary supplement Magnesium Citrate Softgels provides magnesium in three forms (citrate, glycinate, and malate). Magnesium is a mineral involved in metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization. Three healthy adult volunteers 26-59 years old participated in a clinical trial to study the bioavailability of Magnesium Citrate Softgels, a dietary supplement by NOW Foods. Serum magnesium concentration was measured at baseline, and 1,4, and 24 hours following oral administration of 3 Magnesium Citrate Softgels providing 400 mg elemental Mg. . . RESULTS: The average magnesium peaked 4 hours after supplementation reaching 7% above the baseline level. Average magnesium returned to the near-baseline levels 24 hours post-supplementation, about 3% over the baseline level. . . . Check my profile (Green Text Maybe?) for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to use the 'YES' button.

Good Product

Posted by 5221590492982762823 on Dec 02, 2014

Good absorbable form of Magnesium, helps us feel better in general and easier muscle recovery after gym workout.

Inice supplement t for your body

Posted by 5284848660357476198 on Sep 02, 2014

This helps me avoid leg cramps at night !

Good value for money

Posted by 5700043229163978487 on May 26, 2014

I like the fact that it contains glycinate and malate. However it hasn't helped my constipation as much as I'd hoped.

Keeping the cramps at bay

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 04, 2014

Seems to be best taken regularly. Great price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »