Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

It's True - Magnesium is a Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2784406 on Feb 29, 2008

This product has many benefits! It's good for muscle cramps, heart irregularity, and intestinal regularity!! Love it and wouldn't want to live without it!

Fairly quick results!

Posted by Reviewer1426035 on Nov 12, 2008

I only received this Product on Monday November 3rd. I started taking it on Tuesday November 4th. Within a few days I noticed improvement in my maladies! Namely: Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraines, also I seem to be sleeping better, as I also have Sleep Apnoea. I also seem to have more energy during the day!

Best thing for my anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2312429 on Sep 29, 2010

I have tried several things for my anxiety and inability to relax....St. John's Wort, Valerian, Kava kava, 5htp, Rhodiola, GABA. Multivitamins, True Calm, Aminos, L-Theanine. A regular supplement coctail that not only is a disappointment but also expensive. This isn't to say that these things won't work for someone else, but they didn't work for me the way I wanted them to - they always started out pretty good and then stopped working. Anyway, I take Magnesium Citrate twice a day, 2 tabs each time and it works amazingly. It has cured me of the restlessness and buzziness that has made me feel like I couldn't relax and enjoy the moment. I don't know how it works exactly, but for me, it does. Also keeps me regular, which I wasn't before, so I decent side effect. Might not be for everyone for anxiety, but give it a try for 1-2 days before you shut the idea down - just might be your silver bullet.

Magnesium is Essential!

Posted by Reviewer1329554 on Feb 10, 2009

I ordered this supplement as part of an overall anti-inflammation regime and so far I am seeing wonderful results. I was suffering from several muscle spasms and my masseuse has a much easier time working the effected areas now that I am taking magnesium.

Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1931938 on Feb 07, 2008

I have been taking these for the last three years and cannot believe the relief I have received from continual constipation with diverticulosis. It took me a year, but my husband is now also taking this magnesium and he also cannot believe the relief.